Funk Music

Watch
Vex3330
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Is anyone else here into funk or soul? Just love it so much and am looking for people of similar tastes. Gracias
KitKat2003
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Vex3330)
Is anyone else here into funk or soul? Just love it so much and am looking for people of similar tastes. Gracias
omg yes, funk and soul are the center of music. Could never live without it honestly.
Vex3330
Rep:
?
(Original post by KitKat2003)
omg yes, funk and soul are the center of music. Could never live without it honestly.
Ayyy! Favourite artists?
KitKat2003
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ayyy! Favourite artists?
Prince, Parliament, Tank and Bangas, Daft Punk, Gorillaz and etc. for funk. wait is the rolling stones soul? idk lmao
Vex3330
Rep:
?
(Original post by KitKat2003)
Prince, Parliament, Tank and Bangas, Daft Punk, Gorillaz and etc. for funk. wait is the rolling stones soul? idk lmao
Nice choices! I need to dive more into these bands tbh. I've encountered all of them though. Have you ever heard vulfpeck? Maybe Snarky Puppy? James Brown? Marvin Gaye?
Would recommend all of them. A lot of my favourite artists are slightly jazzy mixed with soul or funk. Vulfpeck is by far my favourite. Try 'Vulfpeck live at madison Square garden' for a taste of their style.
KitKat2003
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Nice choices! I need to dive more into these bands tbh. I've encountered all of them though. Have you ever heard vulfpeck? Maybe Snarky Puppy? James Brown? Marvin Gaye?
Would recommend all of them. A lot of my favourite artists are slightly jazzy mixed with soul or funk. Vulfpeck is by far my favourite. Try 'Vulfpeck live at madison Square garden' for a taste of their style.
Ohhhh I never hears of Vulfpeck, okay, i'll listen to them. and all the ones you recommended! Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.82%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.97%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.13%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
41.03%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (20)
25.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.56%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.85%

Watched Threads