rosie711
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Okay so I’m looking into doing an apprenticeship after I finish college, however the place I’m looking at would mean I’d have to move to a different city (Birmingham). Would I be eligible to stay in student accommodation, like rented apartment/flats even though I’d be an apprentice and not a university attendee? Any help appreciated !!
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You would need to find private accommodation as part time students are usually not eligible to be on campus
Nido Student
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rosie711)
Okay so I’m looking into doing an apprenticeship after I finish college, however the place I’m looking at would mean I’d have to move to a different city (Birmingham). Would I be eligible to stay in student accommodation, like rented apartment/flats even though I’d be an apprentice and not a university attendee? Any help appreciated !!
Hi rosie711,

It depends per university if you're eligble to rent their student halls and also depends on the duration of your internship. I would recommend to check with the Accommodation Officer of that Uni. You can always go for private student accommodation, which is often also more flexible in terms of the start and end date of your rent contract. Nido Student offers a modern student accommodation in the heart of Birmingham, welcoming full-time students as well as those doing their internship or appreticeships. We are located just a few minutes’ walk from both Aston University and Birmingham City University and offer modern fully-furnished studio and ensuite rooms. If you want more information, check out our website (https://www.nidostudent.com/location...m/globe-works/) or contact us directly .

Thanks,
Puck
Nido Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads