Fatine H
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
do you think wearing coloured eye contacts to match an outfit is cool or too extra?
Willow1711
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fatine H)
do you think wearing coloured eye contacts to match an outfit is cool or too extra?
I think that it is a really cool idea! If you want to do it, then why not go for it? I'd just make sure they're safe and from a credible source first
Fatine H
Rep:
?
(Original post by Willow1711)
I think that it is a really cool idea! If you want to do it, then why not go for it? I'd just make sure they're safe and from a credible source first
thanks I'm just feeling like stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new styles. : )
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Get proper ones that are safe, never risk your eyes for fashion.

If you get good, safe contacts sure. I wanted green contacts which work well on blue eyes but they don't come available for astigmatism. Bummer.
Fatine H
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Get proper ones that are safe, never risk your eyes for fashion.

If you get good, safe contacts sure. I wanted green contacts which work well on blue eyes but they don't come available for astigmatism. Bummer.
i wanted to get prescribed contacts to help my vision but haven't got the opportunity to do so, glasses are honestly annoying.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i wanted to get prescribed contacts to help my vision but haven't got the opportunity to do so, glasses are honestly annoying.
I love glasses and contacts, I only got contacts so I could wear non-prescription glasses.
Fatine H
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
I love glasses and contacts, I only got contacts so I could wear non-prescription glasses.
the glasses i wanted to get are too thin for my lens so i have to have plastic frames not metal. though I do wish I was allowed a bit of variety.
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the glasses i wanted to get are too thin for my lens so i have to have plastic frames not metal. though I do wish I was allowed a bit of variety.
What is your prescription?
Fatine H
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kathy89)
What is your prescription?
I am short sighted so I can't see/read too far everything looks blurred so this results in the lenses being quite thick
Kathy89
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am short sighted so I can't see/read too far everything looks blurred so this results in the lenses being quite thick
I meant how strong are your lenses. I've had patients with -7 taking light metal frames with ultra thin lenses
caramina
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
embrace your brown eyes
Kathy89
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd love to wear halloween contacts, unfortunately I can't. I need them with prescription and made from a better material, I can't wear them for more than a few minutes
Fatine H
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kathy89)
I meant how strong are your lenses. I've had patients with -7 taking light metal frames with ultra thin lenses
i don't know how strong they are but my optician told me i couldn't get the metal frame i wanted because of the type of lense i wear
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads