14oadegun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that has applied to the 2021 IBM Tech Degree Apprenticeship Programme.

I have passed the game based assessment stage and I am currently waiting for feedback on my application form to see if I have made it through to the AC.

How about you guys?
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 14oadegun)
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that has applied to the 2021 IBM Tech Degree Apprenticeship Programme.

I have passed the game based assessment stage and I am currently waiting for feedback on my application form to see if I have made it through to the AC.

How about you guys?
hey,

I've completed the application form and cv review and they told me I've passed that. So I'm just waiting to be progressed onto the next stage now.
14oadegun
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ttiiaa)
hey,

I've completed the application form and cv review and they told me I've passed that. So I'm just waiting to be progressed onto the next stage now.
Oh okay that’s great 😃! I’m still waiting to hear back.
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh okay that’s great 😃! I’m still waiting to hear back.
good luck!

do u know when the assessment centre is?
14oadegun
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by ttiiaa)
good luck!

do u know when the assessment centre is?
Hiya! I’ve just received an email that I’ve passed the CV review so I should be joining you for the AC But no, it doesn’t seem to be that they’ve sent out a date
ttiiaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hiya! I’ve just received an email that I’ve passed the CV review so I should be joining you for the AC But no, it doesn’t seem to be that they’ve sent out a date
I received an email from them with the dates so.u should get one soon
mxo.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi I applied for the Management degree apprenticeship and I've just heard back about the AC too, but no dates yet !
Aki678
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mxo.)
Hi I applied for the Management degree apprenticeship and I've just heard back about the AC too, but no dates yet !
When did you apply for the management degree apprenticeship? I've been on their website loads and it only says "register your interest".
mxo.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Aki678)
When did you apply for the management degree apprenticeship? I've been on their website loads and it only says "register your interest".
They opened on the 8th february and we were advised to apply very quickly as they often close applications the same day due to a large volume of interest
dpsng
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mxo.)
I got a call from them today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads