mxo.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by whack)
hey when did you receive your invite for the chartered management apprenticeship?
I think it was yesterday?
whack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MattW231)
Ah, thank you!! Erm there were around 10 others I'd say. My group activity was only in a group of 5 though...
oh cool, just wondering because there seems to be multiple AC days, still waiting for a date
dpsng
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah, good luck! I think pretty well thanks. It's always hard to tell though! Just want to find out now😂
ikr seemed like it went well but they said they will tell us in 10 days. I don't wanna wait that long lol.
MattW231
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dpsng)
ikr seemed like it went well but they said they will tell us in 10 days. I don't wanna wait that long lol.
Yeah exactly! Which AC were you at?
14oadegun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Does anyone know what happens after the AC?
MattW231
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is my understanding of their process - I think this is what their emails were basically saying:If you're successful at the AC, you get added to IBM's matching pool process. This is basically where your details and application get added to an internal databse, and hiring managers can read it. If the hiring manager likes the look of your application etc, they'll be in touch with a job descripiton and will invite you to a final interview. If you do well in the final interview and they like you, you get an offer.
14oadegun
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This is my understanding of their process - I think this is what their emails were basically saying:If you're successful at the AC, you get added to IBM's matching pool process. This is basically where your details and application get added to an internal databse, and hiring managers can read it. If the hiring manager likes the look of your application etc, they'll be in touch with a job descripiton and will invite you to a final interview. If you do well in the final interview and they like you, you get an offer.
Oh right!!! Thank you 😊 I’ve got my AC on the 27th of April. How did you find yours?
MattW231
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 14oadegun)
Oh right!!! Thank you 😊 I’ve got my AC on the 27th of April. How did you find yours?
Ah that's great - good luck!! What have you applied for? Yeah mine went well thanks, I got on really well with my interviewer and the group activity wasn't bad either. Now I'm just playing the waiting game in the matching pool...
rparsons900
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm seeing everyone talk about getting emails for assessment centres. Has anyone else been waiting for around 2 weeks for an email back after completion of the application form?
madjr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashleyyxoi)
I passed the AC for this in December and am currently waiting in the matching pool
Have you had any information since?
Ashleyyxoi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by madjr)
Have you had any information since?
Yes, a few roles have been sent to me through the matching pool but I’m waiting for the right one
ehyy4324
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Ashleyyxoi)
Yes, a few roles have been sent to me through the matching pool but I’m waiting for the right one
can you only accept one??
like how does it work?
MattW231
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ehyy4324)
can you only accept one??
like how does it work?
I was under the impression that you can go to as many interviews as you like... The people running my AC said to have an interview with every role that came through, as the descriptions don't do them justice!
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was under the impression that you can go to as many interviews as you like... The people running my AC said to have an interview with every role that came through, as the descriptions don't do them justice!
thank you.
and then does the interviewer chose the right person
IMD-03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey does anyone else have the AC on Tuesday?
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i got an email with a date for the AC
on it it says it will send out information nearer the time
how many days before do you get sent the information???
MattW231
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ehyy4324)
thank you.
and then does the interviewer chose the right person
Yeah I think so. I know that one of their current apprentices I spoke to was one of 2 people taken on, as they liked both of them so much. I also think that if you don't get a role you interview for, you still get to stay in the matching pool.
ehyy4324
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah I think so. I know that one of their current apprentices I spoke to was one of 2 people taken on, as they liked both of them so much. I also think that if you don't get a role you interview for, you still get to stay in the matching pool.
thank you.
for the virtual AC is there a pre prepared presentation
mxo.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IMD-03)
yes! how are you feeling?
mxo.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IMD-03)
yes! how are you feeling?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (444)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (420)
13.95%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (182)
6.04%
Loneliness (259)
8.6%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.43%

Watched Threads