The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattW231
Nah, IBM haven't gotten back to me reguarding booking the interview, sorry!

wait so you have a confirmed place without doing an interview?
Original post by aviduser123
wait so you have a confirmed place without doing an interview?

No sorry - I have a confirmed place with a different business (not IBM). For that company I only had to do the assessment centre as they don't use final interviews.
Reply 122
Original post by Ashleyyxoi
Yes, a few roles have been sent to me through the matching pool but I’m waiting for the right one

I see, I haven't had many....the wait is quite daunting with less communication
I hope you find the one for you soon!
is the final stage just one or two interviews? anyone kNow?
I've applied for the Juniors Consultant apprenticeship.. not degree apprenticeship has anyone had any assessment days for that? I was told I was through to the next stage and would be given an assessment day date.. but nothing yet and it's been a couple of months.
Original post by aviduser123
is the final stage just one or two interviews? anyone kNow?

Just the one I think
Reply 126
I had an emai last week asking if I'd like to be put forward for a sales position in Bluewolf (an IBM owned business). I replied to Emma saying yes but haven't heard anything since...

This happened to me over a month ago....
(edited 2 years ago)
Just the one I think

some people have had two interviews :c
Original post by madjr

did they reply to you
Reply 129
Original post by softqwik
I've applied for the Juniors Consultant apprenticeship.. not degree apprenticeship has anyone had any assessment days for that? I was told I was through to the next stage and would be given an assessment day date.. but nothing yet and it's been a couple of months.

I have a friend who applied for the same one, it took months and months for them to get back to him with an assessment centre date but it did come in the end. Just hang on in there and it'll come eventually
Original post by madjr

I got the same email but ignored it because I thought it had nothing to do with the original IBM degree apprenticeship I applied for, I'm so confused
Reply 131
Original post by ehyy4324
did they reply to you

After the initial back and forth, no :frown:
Reply 132
Original post by bassplayer347
I got the same email but ignored it because I thought it had nothing to do with the original IBM degree apprenticeship I applied for, I'm so confused

Unfortunately, mine had no job description so I have no idea if it was close to what I wanted, I would find out in the "interview"....but it hasn't come
If that is happening for something I'm not sure about, it's worrying to imagine how long it will take to find something fitting...at this point, I'm just desperate to start which means I'm likely to settle :/
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by madjr
After the initial back and forth, no :frown:

did they respond after you said yes for more information or not?
Original post by IMD-03
I have a friend who applied for the same one, it took months and months for them to get back to him with an assessment centre date but it did come in the end. Just hang on in there and it'll come eventually

Thanks, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Reply 135
Original post by ehyy4324
did they respond after you said yes for more information or not?

nope...nothing else, no further info, no job description, no interview
but in fairness, I have not followed up...but I will
(edited 2 years ago)
are there any group chats for offer holders?
Btw, where r u lot based cuz i did the apptitude test ages ago and have not even recieved that i have either or not forwarded to AC. I am still waiting and it has been months, i have checked the portal where i did my application and it still says that i should and they are reviewing my application. Lol 😭 i'm miles behind everyone
Reply 138
Has anyone just applied to the digital technology solutions IBM Degree Apprenticeship that was advertised a day or 2 ago?

Any advise from previous applicants on what the stages are like?
Reply 139
just a lil update!! i had my interview with one of the hiring managers today & received an offer for the role! good luck to anyone else still in the matching pool 😁

Quick Reply

Latest