The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Interview at Loughborough

5/6 unis have accepted me but the one that hasnt is Loughborough. Ironically this is the one I would like to go to. They said they would like to interview me before making a decision. I hoping to study Information Management and Business Studies. This will be my very first interview for university. Actually this is my very first real interview in my life!!! It will last 15 minutes and is "informal and relaxed". Could you give help me out on what to do, what to say, what to ask etc? I havent a clue. I guess Im really lucky to have 5/6 unis accept me. By the way I have a stuttering and speech kind of problem when I try explain something. I have know what I want say in my head but it doesnt always come out the way i want. Even if it did my nerves would probably get to me before I said anything. What shall i do?
If it's informal and relaxed, then it's probably just to see if you are the right kind of person, and more to confirm that they'd like to give you an offer than to decide whether they will or not. I'd say just enjoy the day and use the opportunity to see if you would like to be taught by the people you meet! And good luck! If you get in, maybe I'll see you next year? :smile:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
When i had my interviews, i found it beneficial to take out a few coaching guides from the local library. they can be a good starting point for learning how to project confidence and be comfortable communicating in a formal environment. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending