The Student Room Group

Bsc Computer Science

Hello,
I am an international student with grades equivalent to AAB, I want to pursue bsc computer science in uk. Can you please suggest some well reputed affordable universities which offer financial support to international students. I have got an Offer from Aberystwyth uni (International accomodation and 6k fee reduction) and plymouth uni (50% scholarship).
Thanks in advance :smile:.
(edited 3 years ago)
Have you tried university of leeds, university of manchester, university of sheffield or university of liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by JuiceMaster192
Have you tried university of leeds, university of manchester, university of sheffield or university of liverpool

these are way too expensive for international students
Reply 3
Original post by JuiceMaster192

Aberystwyth vs Plymouth Vs UWE bristol which one to choose for computer science?
Original post by mun__
Aberystwyth vs Plymouth Vs UWE bristol which one to choose for computer science?

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/computer-science

Id go with the university of Aberystwyth. Try checking out the 24 Russel group universities too. They're the best unis in the UK.
Reply 5
russel group unis are too expensive for international students
i have still applied to newcastle uni if i get that 50% scholarship i will choose newcastle
is \University of lincoln good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending