thepunmaster.e
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have my AH History prelim next week and I just have no idea how to study for it, I need to know roughly 70 knowledge points and countless historian's quotes I just have no idea how to memorise them
Ototot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good luck! I do advanced higher as well but my school is so behind it’s ridiculous we haven’t even had a proper test yet I’m a bit stressed lol. The essays seem almost impossible to write. But I normally do mind maps and add each knowledge point to it or flash cards. Last year I tried to brainwash myself by listening to the knowledge points on repeat lol it’s. A struggle ahahahahaha
thepunmaster.e
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Ototot)
Good luck! I do advanced higher as well but my school is so behind it’s ridiculous we haven’t even had a proper test yet I’m a bit stressed lol. The essays seem almost impossible to write. But I normally do mind maps and add each knowledge point to it or flash cards. Last year I tried to brainwash myself by listening to the knowledge points on repeat lol it’s. A struggle ahahahahaha
Aha I know I love the course but don't like studying for it! I'll try flash cards today, I've had tests for it but its always been knowing what topic is going to come up!
Ototot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by thepunmaster.e)
Aha I know I love the course but don't like studying for it! I'll try flash cards today, I've had tests for it but its always been knowing what topic is going to come up!
Same I’ve applied for history at uni but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do it lol. I’ve had 2 essays knowing the topic I think but doing an unseen one seems so hard. Studying for it is just so difficult cause it’s an essay subject
thepunmaster.e
Rep:
?
Same I’ve applied for history at uni but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do it lol. I’ve had 2 essays knowing the topic I think but doing an unseen one seems so hard. Studying for it is just so difficult cause it’s an essay subject
I applied for history too! Which unis did you apply to?
Ototot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for history too! Which unis did you apply to?
I applied to Edinburgh, glasgow, stirling and strathclyde. I also applied for social science at cale I got an offer for that but the rest I haven’t heard anything. My first choice is probably between Stirling, glasgow or strathclyde at the moment. Where did you apply?
thepunmaster.e
Rep:
?
I applied to Edinburgh, glasgow, stirling and strathclyde. I also applied for social science at cale I got an offer for that but the rest I haven’t heard anything. My first choice is probably between Stirling, glasgow or strathclyde at the moment. Where did you apply?
I applied to St Andrews, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Strathclyde. Congrats on your offer, I haven't back from any of them yet!
Ototot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied to St Andrews, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Strathclyde. Congrats on your offer, I haven't back from any of them yet!
I know it’s so annoying how long they are taking. I hope they get back to you soon! The wait is genuinely horrific I applied in November and didn’t hear till the start of February.
Last edited by Ototot; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (25)
13.74%
Virtual campus tours/open days (41)
22.53%
Live streaming events (16)
8.79%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (18)
9.89%
A uni comparison tool (41)
22.53%
An in-person event when available (41)
22.53%