MegMeg27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!!I'm currently working on my application for teacher training through UCAS and I need an English Equivalency test as I'm a foreign. I bought a book to prepare the GCSE but noticed that the English equivalency test (EET) might not have the same structure. I've read that the EET has 2 section (reading and writing) , 45 min each, whereas the GSCE takes 1h40m each paper.... I am very confused, not sure how to prepare it without paying the pricey course. Any advice on where to check test examples? Anyone in the same situation??? Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!
Procrastonator
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MegMeg27)
Hi!!I'm currently working on my application for teacher training through UCAS and I need an English Equivalency test as I'm a foreign. I bought a book to prepare the GCSE but noticed that the English equivalency test (EET) might not have the same structure. I've read that the EET has 2 section (reading and writing) , 45 min each, whereas the GSCE takes 1h40m each paper.... I am very confused, not sure how to prepare it without paying the pricey course. Any advice on where to check test examples? Anyone in the same situation??? Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!
I’m not sure but have you heard of ielts?
MegMeg27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
not sure what that has to do...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (350)
31.56%
No (759)
68.44%

Watched Threads