The Student Room Group

sticky situation!!

hi i desperately need advice. yesterday i went to my friends house to do the deed with him (i know i know i shouldnt have but desperate times) and he didnt have any condoms so we went without. today i wake up and my vagina is burning, and weird discharge is coming out. i dont know what to do, if i go to gp will i be fined or arrested?
I'd say go, cause if something is wrong, and he had like an std or something, you'll be going to the doc anyway. I don't think there's any serious charges that could be applied, nor any preposterous fines.
hope you get through this. Rush decisions in hard times can screw the future sometimes
(edited 3 years ago)
agreed. im no female, but that situation doesn't sound right
That is definitely a "sticky" situation lol
Original post by Anonymous
That is definitely a "sticky" situation lol

my initial thought before i went into 'help mode'
mhm, always go to the doc, even for dumb/embarrassing stuff, if it doesn't sit right with you
Reply 7
arrested for what? for all they know you live with him and he's in your bubble
Original post by Anonymous
hi i desperately need advice. yesterday i went to my friends house to do the deed with him (i know i know i shouldnt have but desperate times) and he didnt have any condoms so we went without. today i wake up and my vagina is burning, and weird discharge is coming out. i dont know what to do, if i go to gp will i be fined or arrested?

i dont think that you will get arrested (at least that is what why sex ed classes taught me) as doctors won't report you to the police unless they think that you are in danger but i'm not too sure on this. Definitely go to a GP as it could be some kind of STI and if you ignore it, it can lead to really serious problems

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending