The Student Room Group

Lab Coat for Medical School

Does anyone know where I can get a good quality full length lab coat for med school?
Have they said you need one? If so they should say where to get one.
We don't have them :tongue:
Did they not all have rude words written on the back in sharpie by the year 8s? :biggrin:
Yh theyve recommended their uni stores but I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can get a decent quality one
Original post by Cupcakes1234567
Yh theyve recommended their uni stores but I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can get a decent quality one

I would just go with that unless it costs a fortune? After all it's what they reccomend.
It wears off a few months in :wink:
Well I come from engineering labs, but at undergrad, masters & PhD I always got a good quality ones for free. Id of thought they'd do the same so they can also embroider your unis logo onto it as well.
Original post by mnot
Well I come from engineering labs, but at undergrad, masters & PhD I always got a good quality ones for free. Id of thought they'd do the same so they can also embroider your unis logo onto it as well.

Med schools are cheap :cry:

...or more dedicated to kicking you?
Highly unprofessional, causing a colleague to be kicked, GMC time :yes:
Oh you need to buy one? I thought they provide you one 😬🤭
Original post by becausethenight
Highly unprofessional, causing a colleague to be kicked, GMC time :yes:

It doesn't stop with lab coats...
Reply 11
Make sure you know what type you need before you buy it. St Andrews require "Howie" style. Loads on Amazon.
Original post by Helenia
It doesn't stop with lab coats...

:lol:
I'd just wait until I was at uni tbh. You might even be able to find an older year selling theirs for very cheap. If not, its a bit of a bonding experience with classmates perhaps (hopefully by then that'd be allowed...)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending