Private messages

Watch
This discussion is closed.
aliciabell69
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi there, I'm trying to reply to some private messages but its saying my 'profile isn't quite ready to send private messages just yet'. How do I change this? Is it because I am newly registered to the website? thanks a lot.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Yeah you have to wait 3 days and have at least 4 posts or something like that

its to prevent spambots
aliciabell69
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Oh okay cool, Thanks a lot!
(Original post by _gcx)
Yeah you have to wait 3 days and have at least 4 posts or something like that

its to prevent spambots
jimjeremy122
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
1. Oxbridge
2. London
3. Warwick/Durham
4. redbricks/rest of russle group
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jimjeremy122)
1. Oxbridge
2. London
3. Warwick/Durham
4. redbricks/rest of russle group
haha nt
getajob
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
haha
I am in the same situation.
md.kelly04
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
same situ
Luka9
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Me too lol
jador66
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
me too
jodielou10
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
ah me too
hannahcaley1
Rep:
Report 15 hours ago
me too ahah
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (39)
11.5%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
2.06%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (81)
23.89%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (28)
8.26%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (172)
50.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.54%

Watched Threads