The Student Room Group

everytime i masturbate i bleed

i feel gross posting this but i’m starting to get worried. i’ve never had sex before, but i do masturbate. everytime i masturbate i bleed, but it’s only with penetration. it can be a little bit of blood or a lot. it doesn’t start when i orgasm like i’ve seen other woman talk about it starts as soon as i put a finger in myself. i’m starting to get worried. it doesn’t hurt, but the amount of blood has started to increase a lot.
Perhaps this could be through mild trauma while you are using your fingers to penetrate. Try using lube such as KY jelly and make sure your nails are trimmed. If this isn’t the case and you still are bleeding I would recommend you getting a cervical screening such as a smear test.
Original post by redleatheryellow
i feel gross posting this but i’m starting to get worried. i’ve never had sex before, but i do masturbate. everytime i masturbate i bleed, but it’s only with penetration. it can be a little bit of blood or a lot. it doesn’t start when i orgasm like i’ve seen other woman talk about it starts as soon as i put a finger in myself. i’m starting to get worried. it doesn’t hurt, but the amount of blood has started to increase a lot.

then don't maturbate

Quick Reply

Latest