Prabalg114
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I went to the University of Warwick for year 1 and then I dropped out of university, the way I dropped out was I stopped attending and didn’t inform anyone, halfway through the second year the university removed my name.
I was receiving student finance during that time .

Now 2 years after, I am interested in joining university for this 2021 year and will be applying through UCAS very soon, I am wondering what steps will I need to follow to get student loan when student finance opens later in March.
Do I have to start a new account?
Will I receive both fee and maintenance loan?
What do I do about this loan I preveiously received for the UoW?

I am a british citizen who studied GCSE and A level with good grades -
Last edited by Prabalg114; 1 week ago
Kiran K
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Prabalg, I would recommend contacting Student Finance as they will look into your circumstances and assess your eligibility that way. We would always recommend keeping in touch with Student Finance if there are any changes etc to your circumstances.If you want more information on Student Finance we have a wide range of resources that you can access that can be found here : https://www.newman.ac.uk/about-us/st...-outreach/Hope this provides some answers Kiran
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.29%
No (611)
50.71%

Watched Threads