St Andrews Postgraduate offer holders 2021

Watch
variksenmarja
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi! I've just received an offer for Mlitt in Romantic/Victorian Studies yesterday and would love to chat with other prospective pg students. Started this thread as I couldn't find one.
MoorlandsGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by variksenmarja)
Hi! I've just received an offer for Mlitt in Romantic/Victorian Studies yesterday and would love to chat with other prospective pg students. Started this thread as I couldn't find one.
Hi! I have an offer for the same program at St. A!
prosector15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone studied computer science at the University of St Andrews? If so, how did you like the program? How many hours did you usually devote to studying? Was help readily available? Would you recommend the program? I'm trying to decide between studying full-time and part-time.
variksenmarja
Rep:
?
(Original post by MoorlandsGirl)
Hi! I have an offer for the same program at St. A!
Yay! The programme looks really great.
Alex2599
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I just received an offer for the same course!😊
variksenmarja
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alex2599)
That's great, congrats! are you still deciding between different unis or planning to accept?
Alex2599
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That's great, congrats! are you still deciding between different unis or planning to accept?
I'm currently planning to accept, so hopefully I'll definitely be going! How about you?
variksenmarja
Rep:
?
I'm currently planning to accept, so hopefully I'll definitely be going! How about you?
I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 unis but think I'll probably accept as well!
Alex2599
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm still waiting to hear back from 2 unis but think I'll probably accept as well!
Awesome! The course looks so good
skellie63
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey! There's loads of us apparently, I'm also on the same course- gonna be an exciting one!
Alex2599
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by skellie63)
Hey! There's loads of us apparently, I'm also on the same course- gonna be an exciting one!
Awesome! Have you accepted your offer?
variksenmarja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by skellie63)
It's so fun to see so many of us here!! I've been crying over my Oxford rejection so much and only starting to actually appreciate how cool st Andrews will be!
MoorlandsGirl
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
Has anyone received the reading list from Claire Gill yet? I was hoping to get it today!
variksenmarja
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 hours ago
(Original post by MoorlandsGirl)
Has anyone received the reading list from Claire Gill yet? I was hoping to get it today!
I haven't yet.
Alex2599
Rep:
?
Report 9 hours ago
I haven't yet.
Me neither, hopefully we might get it soon though!
Rebecca H. Watts
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 22 minutes ago
Hi I know someone who is applying for Taught Masters at St Andrews (in Marketing/business or something) and she asked me to find out when one can apply for postgrad funding for this from Student finance Uk. Does anyone know? Plus I thought someone might be interested in this (re St Andrews): "MAs from Scottish universities, the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge or Trinity College Dublin are at a lower level than a postgraduate Master’s qualification. If you have an MA from one of these universities, you may be able to get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan." ... cos I think she's coming to the end of 4 years of St A's (minus Covid/strikes etc).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (53)
13.95%
Virtual campus tours/open days (86)
22.63%
Live streaming events (35)
9.21%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (38)
10%
A uni comparison tool (86)
22.63%
An in-person event when available (82)
21.58%