crayonsrcool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i'am currently picking S6 options and im look to study higher accounting. i have N5 maths, so will this be impossible to crash?

how hard is the maths content?
aamy12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi - I'm not crashing H accounting but most of my friends are (only available at H at my school so everyone starting from the same place).

My friends that have N5 maths find it manageable though sometimes need to attend a supported study session for a small number of topics.

I don't think it'd be impossible at all - just make sure that you're willing to ask for help/attend extra study if/where possible.

Good luck
crayonsrcool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 minutes ago
(Original post by aamy12)
Hi - I'm not crashing H accounting but most of my friends are (only available at H at my school so everyone starting from the same place).

My friends that have N5 maths find it manageable though sometimes need to attend a supported study session for a small number of topics.

I don't think it'd be impossible at all - just make sure that you're willing to ask for help/attend extra study if/where possible.

Good luck
ok thanks for your help!

its very reasuring and im still trying to decide between accounting or another subject
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (428)
51.63%
No (401)
48.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise