The Student Room Group

Economics a level essay help.

Hi guys, so I've been given an essay on the labour markets. I have some different approaches to the question but I'm not so sure.

Q) Discuss the extent to which trade union activity may still be seen as a significant cause of labour market failure. (25)

I would've talked about the significant disadvantages of using trade unions, especially with monopsonies. Evaluating my points using other factors that contribute to labour market failure. What do you guys think?
you should give some reasons why trade unions are considered to be the cause of labor market failure. Why would you say that trade unions have contributed to the labor market failure.
Original post by tutor lucy
you should give some reasons why trade unions are considered to be the cause of labor market failure. Why would you say that trade unions have contributed to the labor market failure.

Thank you, so for evaluation could I contradict why they may not cause labour market failure?
Anyone?
Reply 4
Original post by ninja24
Thank you, so for evaluation could I contradict why they may not cause labour market failure?

yeah and also how trade unions benefit the workers!
Reply 5
Original post by a.mad
yeah and also how trade unions benefit the workers!

try to mention multiple economic agents so workers but also firms

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending