The Student Room Group

What GCSE grades did you get?

I’m looking specifically for maths and chemistry grades, I have to do a correlation study for psychology and these will be my two variables. Only post an answer if you’re fine with me using the grades for the study, don’t worry it will be anonymous. Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eelliy
I’m looking specifically for maths and chemistry grades, I have to do a correlation study for psychology and these will be my two variables. Only post an answer if you’re fine with me using the grades for the study, don’t worry it will be anonymous. Thank you!

I got an A* for both I’m from wales btw so don’t have numbers
Original post by eelliy

9 in both :smile: good luck!
Maths grade 6, chemistry grade 7, for A Levels I got an A in chemistry and didn’t take maths
Reply 4
5 - maths B(6) - chemistry, I study psychology too so I wish you luck😁
9 in both :smile:
This is TSR so most probably all 9's... :colondollar:
Reply 7
Both 9s :smile:
9 in maths, 8 in chem :smile:

... But being primarily an academic website you’re likely to get very skewed results towards the higher grades if you’re only asking on here
Reply 9
Original post by username11235813
I don't think TSR is representative of the wider UK population though...

I know, I tried to find data on it elsewhere but I had no luck, either way it’s fine it’ll just give me more to talk about in evaluation. Thank you though- both for pointing that out and for participating :biggrin:
Reply 10
8 maths
A* chem
good luck with your study
Original post by eelliy

7 in both :smile:
Original post by eelliy

maths (7) and chemistry (6)
Reply 13
7 in maths, 9 in chem
9 in both
7 in Latin
A* in both :smile:
I can assist you prosper in your subjects of your choice math and chemistry since I did well in the two .
9s in both
Maths - 5
Chemistry - 7

Don't ask, I don't know how either.

Quick Reply

Latest