?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I cut it yesterday and lets just say it doesn't look great
felicityevelyn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
depends on hair growth speed, I think the average is half an inch a month but in the meantime if you really don't like it then either use hairbands or clips to keep it off your forehead, you may be able to straighten them slightly to add a bit more length if they're too short but unfortunately we've all been there and you just gotta wait for them to grow - at least it happened in lockdown!!
wevegota2319
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by felicityevelyn)
depends on hair growth speed, I think the average is half an inch a month but in the meantime if you really don't like it then either use hairbands or clips to keep it off your forehead, you may be able to straighten them slightly to add a bit more length if they're too short but unfortunately we've all been there and you just gotta wait for them to grow - at least it happened in lockdown!!
yes im greatful I did it now rather than later!! I was going for the new year new me lookXD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads