Agencies to Study Medicine in Romania 2021

Watch
Priyapinkrabbit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

I am planning on studying medicine in Romania in 2021. There’s so many agencies and they all seem pretty good but are also a little on the expensive side.

The agencies I’ve looked at so far are MedLink Students, Study Medicine Europe and Medconnecteurope. SME is pretty expensive so I’ve been considering MedLink and Medconnecteurope so far. However, MedLink is saying that I need to take an admissions test while Medconnecteurope doesn’t have any which I think is much less of a hassle for me. Has anyone gone through these agencies to study medicine in Romania?

Are there any other agencies you guys would recommend to study medicine in Romania?
Sarahp2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Priyapinkrabbit)
Hi!

I am planning on studying medicine in Romania in 2021. There’s so many agencies and they all seem pretty good but are also a little on the expensive side.

The agencies I’ve looked at so far are MedLink Students, Study Medicine Europe and Medconnecteurope. SME is pretty expensive so I’ve been considering MedLink and Medconnecteurope so far. However, MedLink is saying that I need to take an admissions test while Medconnecteurope doesn’t have any which I think is much less of a hassle for me. Has anyone gone through these agencies to study medicine in Romania?

Are there any other agencies you guys would recommend to study medicine in Romania?
I talked to Medlink last year about applying in Ukraine and didn't have a great experience unfortunately...maybe it is different based on the country but I doubt it.
Priyapinkrabbit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahp2000)
I talked to Medlink last year about applying in Ukraine and didn't have a great experience unfortunately...maybe it is different based on the country but I doubt it.
If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from because I’m not from the UK.
catherine south
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi i applied with medlink last year and they were very nice and helpful. Great experience and friendly people. A friend of mine applied to romania to Craiova and got accepted, he was happy with the service too. I applied to Ukraine though. Which university are you applying to?
catherine south
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi!

Hi i applied with medlink last year and they were very nice and helpful. Great experience and friendly people. A friend of mine applied to romania to Craiova and got accepted, he was happy with the service too. I applied to Ukraine though. Which university are you applying to?
Sarahp2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from because I’m not from the UK.
I'm from the UK. Not sure how much changes with the application process depending on citizenship sorry
Priyapinkrabbit
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by catherine south)
I’m planning on studying in Craiova.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (218)
51.54%
No (205)
48.46%

Watched Threads