The Student Room Group

Agencies to Study Medicine in Romania 2021

Hi!

I am planning on studying medicine in Romania in 2021. There’s so many agencies and they all seem pretty good but are also a little on the expensive side.

The agencies I’ve looked at so far are MedLink Students, Study Medicine Europe and Medconnecteurope. SME is pretty expensive so I’ve been considering MedLink and Medconnecteurope so far. However, MedLink is saying that I need to take an admissions test while Medconnecteurope doesn’t have any which I think is much less of a hassle for me. Has anyone gone through these agencies to study medicine in Romania?

Are there any other agencies you guys would recommend to study medicine in Romania?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarahp2000
I talked to Medlink last year about applying in Ukraine and didn't have a great experience unfortunately...maybe it is different based on the country but I doubt it.

If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from because I’m not from the UK.
Hi i applied with medlink last year and they were very nice and helpful. Great experience and friendly people. A friend of mine applied to romania to Craiova and got accepted, he was happy with the service too. I applied to Ukraine though. Which university are you applying to?
Original post by Priyapinkrabbit
Hi!

I am planning on studying medicine in Romania in 2021. There’s so many agencies and they all seem pretty good but are also a little on the expensive side.

The agencies I’ve looked at so far are MedLink Students, Study Medicine Europe and Medconnecteurope. SME is pretty expensive so I’ve been considering MedLink and Medconnecteurope so far. However, MedLink is saying that I need to take an admissions test while Medconnecteurope doesn’t have any which I think is much less of a hassle for me. Has anyone gone through these agencies to study medicine in Romania?

Are there any other agencies you guys would recommend to study medicine in Romania?

Hi i applied with medlink last year and they were very nice and helpful. Great experience and friendly people. A friend of mine applied to romania to Craiova and got accepted, he was happy with the service too. I applied to Ukraine though. Which university are you applying to?
If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from because I’m not from the UK.

I'm from the UK. Not sure how much changes with the application process depending on citizenship sorry :frown:
Original post by catherine south

I’m planning on studying in Craiova.
I talked to Medlink last year about applying in Ukraine and didn't have a great experience unfortunately...maybe it is different based on the country but I doubt it.

Hey, what universities in Romania are you interested in going to
Original post by m3dicalstud3nt
Hey, what universities in Romania are you interested in going to

when I spoke to sme about Romania they said the unis they have there are Gr T Popa, Targu mures and Cluj-napoca although I actually decided not to go there. Maybe ask them for more info?
when I spoke to sme about Romania they said the unis they have there are Gr T Popa, Targu mures and Cluj-napoca although I actually decided not to go there. Maybe ask them for more info?

Yeah, I'm in Ukraine at the moment, have you looked into Universities in Bulgaria? they are also meant to be really good. Before Ukraine my first option was Plovdiv Medical University, but they don't do graduate entry medicine.

Hi
I have completed BDS-Undergraduate dentistry and MDS-Postgraduate dentistry program from India and is it possible to apply and get in to transfer in to third year in any medical school in Romania?I am currently based in England.
Regards
Jaffar
Original post by jaffar ahamed
Hi
I have completed BDS-Undergraduate dentistry and MDS-Postgraduate dentistry program from India and is it possible to apply and get in to transfer in to third year in any medical school in Romania?I am currently based in England.
Regards
Jaffar

Hm to be honest I'm not entirely sure. I'm guessing you want to continue studying so it's recognised in the UK right? I remember when i spoke with SME they mentioned graduate entry which is like for people who have already done some related studies, but I don't know if this is in Romania...it's probably best to ask to see what options u have.
Hm to be honest I'm not entirely sure. I'm guessing you want to continue studying so it's recognised in the UK right? I remember when i spoke with SME they mentioned graduate entry which is like for people who have already done some related studies, but I don't know if this is in Romania...it's probably best to ask to see what options u have.

I have completed dentistry 20 yrs ago.I am interested to apply for medicine program and wants to know is it possible to join in to 2nd or 3rd year of six year program in Romania.Thank you
Original post by jaffar ahamed
I have completed dentistry 20 yrs ago.I am interested to apply for medicine program and wants to know is it possible to join in to 2nd or 3rd year of six year program in Romania.Thank you

well i guess this would depend on if a uni would recognise your previous credits.... I'm not sure what the transfer from dentistry to medicine is like. It's probably best to ask the experts! i know some agencies have open days coming up as soon as this weekend so you'll be able to find out more.
well i guess this would depend on if a uni would recognise your previous credits.... I'm not sure what the transfer from dentistry to medicine is like. It's probably best to ask the experts! i know some agencies have open days coming up as soon as this weekend so you'll be able to find out more.

Thank you so much for advice.Have a nice day
Don’t come to Cluj please
Reply 15
Original post by Carmeli1994
Don’t come to Cluj please

Hi, can you please elaborate why and share your experience so other people are aware ?
Reply 16
Original post by Christelledomina
hello, i applied with medlink students and it was a great experience and very helpful they helped me to choose the best university and show me all the details about it
i'm now student at dnipro university

Hi, how is Dnipro? Is it anything compared to what you were told? Are your expectations met? Any gut feelings about things not going right? Any thought about prospect with GMC?
Reply 17
Original post by Christelledomina
hello Tukays,
Dnipro is the one of the best university
nothing is compared to what they told me they are very honest with me and one of the little things of Medlink agency they are very supported and pick me up from airport take me a round and they help me to know better the university and the city
i was very comfortable and everything they told me they do we it
and the most thing that we had to know and be accurate is the GMC and this university is included with the list on GMC

Many thanks for this.
your most welcome
Hi!

I'm studying in Romania atm and I used Study Medicine Europe and i found them helpful and they helped get me set in Romania

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending