Are you looking foward to going back to university in March?

Watch
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey all!

Some universities will be looking to open back up for select sessions in March!

Even if you aren't scheduled to go back... what's everyone opinion on this? Do you prefer learning online or in-person?

Amit - Official Kingston Uni rep - Pharmacy Student
zeynepaydin1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I see that you are currently studying at Kingston University. I am 3rd year students doing my dissertation, I am investigating Kingston University students attitude and action towards single-use plastic. its been really hard to reach students across the university!
I will be very grateful if you can spare 5 minutes to fill in my questionnaire and I would really appreciate it if you can share it with your friends!!!!

Thank you beforehand
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link[/QUOTE]
dona6842
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I actually don't mind continuing online. I've slowly gotten used to it and it's so nice not having to go up and dress every morning for lecture in this cold weather.
Kingston University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by dona6842)
I actually don't mind continuing online. I've slowly gotten used to it and it's so nice not having to go up and dress every morning for lecture in this cold weather.
I agree with you, I think we've all personally become a lot more accustomed to working in this way now and even having exams online is great as you don't have to deal with the anxiety that comes with working in an exam hall.

Kingston University
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by zeynepaydin1999)
I see that you are currently studying at Kingston University. I am 3rd year students doing my dissertation, I am investigating Kingston University students attitude and action towards single-use plastic. its been really hard to reach students across the university!
I will be very grateful if you can spare 5 minutes to fill in my questionnaire and I would really appreciate it if you can share it with your friends!!!!

Thank you beforehand
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
Sure thing!

HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I already go into uni once a week, my timetable won't change for the rest of the year anyway.
I much prefer online learning, but my course involves a lot of hands-on learning so i find that quite difficult to just base it off of recorded lectures.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think its a good thing if people need to be there. For me it wont change as everythings already been cacelled and moved online as well as alternative assessments been made/started.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (79)
11.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (160)
24.28%
Live streaming events (52)
7.89%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
8.95%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (156)
23.67%