KaittyBuchler
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hiya! I'm starting university this year (October 2020) and want to start setting up my student finance, however my living situation will be changing around July/August time. I currently live with my boyfriend and have been for a few months but the apartment is in his name only because I was unsure if I wanted to live on campus or not by the time I got my uni offers. The lease on the apartment ends before I start university and my boyfriend and I are planning on getting a place together in both of our names.I guess my question would be what is the deadline for student finance? Would I be able to change my address and household income if my living situation were to change just before I start?Would really appreciate the help!
NeroliTenzing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You can change your address with them anytime. It only affects your maintenance loan if your address is switching from living with parents/ to living elsewhere. If you want extra maintenance loan, your finance will be based on your parent's situation if you're under 25, your partner's if over 25. Hope it helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%