ollst311
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Where are the big 4 graduate programmes. Are they all in the London office or do they offer them in regional offices.
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The Big 4 have offices all over the place - There is Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester etc offices. KPMG have just opened a hub in Belfast and are hiring for 200 roles which I just read in the news today. I think the pay is about £20000-22000 for first year audit professionals outside of London, however this is balanced by the lower cost of living I guess. As far as i Know, all of the programmes have the option for City or Regional working
ollst311
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I didn't know if they ran there graduate programmes in these offices though. I know there are jobs but I don't know about programmes.
neal95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ollst311)
I didn't know if they ran there graduate programmes in these offices though. I know there are jobs but I don't know about programmes.
https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/search.../?capabilities[0]=Audit&experienceLevels[0]=Graduate&intakeType=Student

if you check out this link then it shows you the locations for the audit service line. There are also options on that site for consulting/advisory/technology etc
thrwawy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They all run grad schemes in regional offices
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads