Report 1 week ago
I got on ucas too
Mckailer
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yippy-yikes)
Thank you! And I'm not going to decide until I've heard back from all the universities. But I really did like HYMS
Oh that is true I suppose we do have a while to decide. I'm still waiting to hear back from Leeds too but I already know I'll firm hyms.

Best of luck with all your other applications!
yippy-yikes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mckailer)
Oh that is true I suppose we do have a while to decide. I'm still waiting to hear back from Leeds too but I already know I'll firm hyms.

Best of luck with all your other applications!
I see, best of luck for Leeds too! And thank you! I just want to weigh out everything once I know where I have offers (if I even get any more aha, I'm grateful enough that I have 1 ).
Luxy.255
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dontevenknow2)
Has anyone looked at accommodation yet ? What’s everyone thinking
I’m thinking Westfield Court it’s like a 5 minute (if that) walk from the medical school
wyzabc
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by idontknow786)
I have an offer from last year for gateway med

Whats everyones choice of accomodation?

Also for anyone whos on a gap year, are you planning to do anything to prepare?
I’m on a gap year too, idk if we need to do anything to prepare but i don’t think so. I do have a lot of time on my hands so if anyone has any recommendations pls let me know.
phoenixluna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by yippy-yikes)
Don't worry! I think we all only got it as an email on UCAS track (so don't panic, we're all in the same boat ^^).

As for now, I'm just waiting to hear from the rest of the universities before I start deciding
omg thank you i was panicking. i’m so excited i’m definitely firming hyms. just gotta hope i don’t fail my teacher assessments.
KNW
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone I got an offer for the gateway course yesterday, just wondering if anyone knew anything about applications for accommodation, offer holder days, anything like that really?
Luxy.255
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by KNW)
Hi everyone I got an offer for the gateway course yesterday, just wondering if anyone knew anything about applications for accommodation, offer holder days, anything like that really?
It says on their website that they’ll send out information about booking accommodation when you’ve firmed (or put your offer as insurance). I haven’t heard anything about offer holder days but they might wait until all the offers have been sent out before arranging them.
idontknow786
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by wyzabc)
I’m on a gap year too, idk if we need to do anything to prepare but i don’t think so. I do have a lot of time on my hands so if anyone has any recommendations pls let me know.
Oh nice. No i dont think we need to do anything to prepare tbh but its just that i have so many months at home with not much work to do so i thought i might as well do something even if its just a little prep
unicorn10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys may i just ask when do we decide the campus?
yaboinadz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by unicorn10)
Hi guys may i just ask when do we decide the campus?
https://www.hyms.ac.uk/medicine/livi...pus-allocation

'Successful applicants will be informed of their campus, which is allocated randomly by ballot, at the point of offer.'
benalmadena2020
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you are foundation then it Hull 100 %
benalmadena2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
others are randomly allocated unless your are living close by york or hull
nnnosh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey guys i have a question , when will they randomly allocate which uni we got? (hull or york) will HYMS send you another email separately?
nnnosh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
does it say on ucas which uni we are allocated to?
unicorn10
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys can we choose our accommodation or they give us courts?
dontevenknow2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Luxy.255)
I’m thinking Westfield Court it’s like a 5 minute (if that) walk from the medical school
Me too , and I think I’d go for the deluxe en suite over the en suite - small difference in price but the room looks much better
Eggle4467
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When did you guys have your interview?
yippy-yikes
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Eggle4467)
When did you guys have your interview?
3rd Dec I think
benalmadena2020
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mine was I think 2nd of December
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (367)
52.65%
No (330)
47.35%

Watched Threads