The Student Room Group

Lonely introvert, looking for new online friends

Hi, everyone I hope you all are safe and well. thank you for taking your precious time to read my post.

a little about me…..: I just finished uni and i’m a very shy person. never really had a close friends (not even at uni). Not a big fan of social media either. Also people seem to find me boring - sometimes telling me that I don’t have a great humour……

Currently, i’m not doing much - just at home, watching the usual stuff like Youtube, tv shows, movies, anime etc…. (pretty boring person right…..?)
well…
Time to time I like to play the ukulele and try to improve my skills in music making.

So I’m just looking for good reliable friends to talk to and to feel more confident I guess….

I’m male and if that’s ok with you then please feel free to reply.

Thanks
Original post by donburi
Hi, everyone I hope you all are safe and well. thank you for taking your precious time to read my post.

a little about me…..: I just finished uni and i’m a very shy person. never really had a close friends (not even at uni). Not a big fan of social media either. Also people seem to find me boring - sometimes telling me that I don’t have a great humour……

Currently, i’m not doing much - just at home, watching the usual stuff like Youtube, tv shows, movies, anime etc…. (pretty boring person right…..?)
well…
Time to time I like to play the ukulele and try to improve my skills in music making.

So I’m just looking for good reliable friends to talk to and to feel more confident I guess….

I’m male and if that’s ok with you then please feel free to reply.

Thanks

hey bud, don't really see y u would call yourself an introvert.... ur not :smile: ur out here trying to make friends which is great....

at home watching streaming content is what the world is doing now... so nothing wrong with that.. and i think the ukelele is great.. gifted my sister one and shes a pro wid it now.... did it because i could afford one growing up (yup, that bad)....

drop in a dm anytime u feel like.... :hello:
Reply 2
Original post by Nawaz_101
hey bud, don't really see y u would call yourself an introvert.... ur not :smile: ur out here trying to make friends which is great....

at home watching streaming content is what the world is doing now... so nothing wrong with that.. and i think the ukelele is great.. gifted my sister one and shes a pro wid it now.... did it because i could afford one growing up (yup, that bad)....

drop in a dm anytime u feel like.... :hello:

Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it! It seems like people are really friendly here in TSR. Hoping that I can make great friends who are like minded!
Original post by donburi
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate it! It seems like people are really friendly here in TSR. Hoping that I can make great friends who are like minded!

im sure u will.... this is a great forum.. try and explore forums on stuff u like.. anime for one... ull find loads of like minded people there... i for one love anime...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending