Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    let's see...

i have some small scars on my knees, and this huge one from a burn under my right arm

my mom goes bananas everytime she sees that burn scar but i honestly don't care too much. it's not like i'm in a beauty paegent haha. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We should start a Scar Society!!
    I have them on both my elbows, from break dancing! It's there ever since I scrapped them really hard on the floor and the skin was completely off. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRLX69)
    We should start a Scar Society!!
    I have them on both my elbows, from break dancing! It's there ever since I scrapped them really hard on the floor and the skin was completely off. :eek:
    ouch.

*rubbing my burn scar*

already forgot how much it hurt haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophistiCat)
    Does anyone know how to 'reduce the appearance' of scars? Would micro-abrasive treatments work or make them worse?
    Apparently some1 on here mentioned Bio-oil a while back, or was that another thread? Well it works, coz I fell off my bike about a year ago and used it on my knee to heal a 'scar' (which wasn't that bad anyway), and I must say it did help. Also eat healthy foods too, esp those rich in vits A, C, and E :cool:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Apparently some1 on here mentioned Bio-oil a while back, or was that another thread? Well it works, coz I fell off my bike about a year ago and used it on my knee to heal a 'scar' (which wasn't that bad anyway), and I must say it did help. Also eat healthy foods too, esp those rich in vits A, C, and E :cool:

DB_x

yeah ive heard thats really good, isnt it qwite expensive though??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    yeah ive heard thats really good, isnt it qwite expensive though??
    I only paid $14 for it :p: However I live in Aus, not sure about how much it'd cost for you guys

ReputationRep:
    I remember it being between £7 and £10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I remember it being between £7 and £10.
    Much thanks blissy There you go, amo1 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Much thanks blissy There you go, amo1 :cool:
    hehehe, bio oil or phone credit... :confused:
    PHONE CREDIT!!!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.