?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
how painful is it? would you recommend it? ty <3
lilyhermit
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the pain isn’t too bad at all, it’s on quite a fleshy area so it’s just like a lobe piercing. i’d say go for it! just make sure the piercing place has a good rep
HS_1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilyhermit)
the pain isn’t too bad at all, it’s on quite a fleshy area so it’s just like a lobe piercing. i’d say go for it! just make sure the piercing place has a good rep
ty <3 i'll try and get one later this yr
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HS_1)
ty <3 i'll try and get one later this yr
What’s the purpose behind a naval piercing?
HS_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
What’s the purpose behind a naval piercing?
aesthetic reasons..i feel like it would look good xD
alaaana
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i love my belly piercing i deffo recommend. it didn’t hurt much imo, you can usually ask for a freeze spray too at any reputable piercer which will numb the area and then it doesn’t hurt at all.
only thing i would be careful of is how prone it is to infection. you have to be realllyyy diligent with cleaning it and you won’t be able to have a bath, go into a swimming pool or even the sea for several months because of infection risk; so just make sure you don’t have a holiday or anything planned for several months to avoid that
HS_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by alaaana)
i love my belly piercing i deffo recommend. it didn’t hurt much imo, you can usually ask for a freeze spray too at any reputable piercer which will numb the area and then it doesn’t hurt at all.
only thing i would be careful of is how prone it is to infection. you have to be realllyyy diligent with cleaning it and you won’t be able to have a bath, go into a swimming pool or even the sea for several months because of infection risk; so just make sure you don’t have a holiday or anything planned for several months to avoid that
ty lovely <3
LauraforChrist
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HS_1)
how painful is it? would you recommend it? ty <3
Not that it should matter too much what I think but i don't like the look of them that much, I've seen some scabby ones
HS_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by LauraforChrist)
Not that it should matter too much what I think but i don't like the look of them that much, I've seen some scabby ones
oh no i agree, i've seen some tht just don't look nice but some of them do look v hawt i guess it depends wht u get x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads