?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you. Good luck with yours too! 😊
Keeling98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I was on the reserve list and have just been asked if I can do an interview tomorrow at 14:30, which I have accepted. I have yet to receive an email detailing where how this interview will happen or what type of questions are going to be asked. Does anyone have any interview details they have received that thet could share?
nadinegerg
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Keeling98)
Hi, I was on the reserve list and have just been asked if I can do an interview tomorrow at 14:30, which I have accepted. I have yet to receive an email detailing where how this interview will happen or what type of questions are going to be asked. Does anyone have any interview details they have received that thet could share
I'm doing the interview on Zoom, and Nadine said details will be emailed on the day. We have been given a discord link where you can ask questions, did you get that email?
Keeling98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nadinegerg)
I'm doing the interview on Zoom, and Nadine said details will be emailed on the day. We have been given a discord link where you can ask questions, did you get that email?
No, so far I only have the email asking if I'm free. If you could let me know the discord link that would be amazing. Thank you
nadinegerg
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, so far I only have the email asking if I'm free. If you could let me know the discord link that would be amazing. Thank you
Sure, the link is https://discord.gg/sXHbmRR - the current LIDo students will be on 9am-6pm.
ellaken
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I was on the reserve list and have just been asked if I can do an interview tomorrow at 14:30, which I have accepted. I have yet to receive an email detailing where how this interview will happen or what type of questions are going to be asked. Does anyone have any interview details they have received that thet could share?
Spoiler:
Show
Hi - I was told it would happen over zoom or Microsoft teams and would be roughly 20-30 mins long with a panel of 3 (I think) that research a similar subject to that of your previous degree.
I think the questions will be focused on your past research experience, interdisciplinary study and why you chose the programme. Hope that helps
Keeling98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ellaken)
Spoiler:
Show
Hi - I was told it would happen over zoom or Microsoft teams and would be roughly 20-30 mins long with a panel of 3 (I think) that research a similar subject to that of your previous degree.
I think the questions will be focused on your past research experience, interdisciplinary study and why you chose the programme. Hope that helps
Excellent, thank you both
nadinegerg
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, has anyone heard back yet?
sathy606
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, has anyone heard back yet?
Hi,
No but i think they said it would be by this coming week. Have you heard back from them?
nadinegerg
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by sathy606)
Hi,
No but i think they said it would be by this coming week. Have you heard back from them?
I was told that my interview score was sufficient for my application to be advised to the iCASE supervisors but no updates on DTP yet.
sathy606
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I was told that my interview score was sufficient for my application to be advised to the iCASE supervisors but no updates on DTP yet.
Congrats on getting an interview . Which iCASE project(s) did you apply to? Maybe they are giving out the DTP updates this week. I think Nadine said before the interviews last week that we would hear by this week so maybe you will hear back this week.
nadinegerg
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Thank you! I applied for the project on acquired brain injury. Yes, probably today or tomorrow.
HSUM927
Badges: 3
Report 5 days ago
if you get an iCASE interview, does that mean you already have a place on the DTP programme?
sathy606
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by HSUM927)
if you get an iCASE interview, does that mean you already have a place on the DTP programme?
I am not sure if it does-I think they let you know about the DTP outcome separately? In a separate email to the iCASE outcome. But I think you get to choose if you ended up getting both.
sathy606
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Thank you! I applied for the project on acquired brain injury. Yes, probably today or tomorrow.
Let me know how it goes . I heard back from the iCASE and have an interview but not sure when.
sathy606
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi,
Did you hear back from the DTP programme? Did you find out when your iCASE interview is? I was so confused because I got told in the first email after the first interview that the application would be put through to the supervisors and that there would be a second interview. But apparently they have another selection process for a 2nd interview.
reaaaad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by sathy606)
Hi,
Did you hear back from the DTP programme? Did you find out when your iCASE interview is? I was so confused because I got told in the first email after the first interview that the application would be put through to the supervisors and that there would be a second interview. But apparently they have another selection process for a 2nd interview.
Hey, I think all offers have been sent already for DTP route. And yes, for iCASE, if supervisors like your application, you will be invited for the 2nd interview with those supervisors. I was told that I was sufficient enough to send my application to supervisors but supervisors haven't contacted me, which means, I assume, they were not interested in me!
sathy606
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by reaaaad)
Hey, I think all offers have been sent already for DTP route. And yes, for iCASE, if supervisors like your application, you will be invited for the 2nd interview with those supervisors. I was told that I was sufficient enough to send my application to supervisors but supervisors haven't contacted me, which means, I assume, they were not interested in me!
Hey,
Thanks for the info. Ohh no . Its nerve-racking when we have to wait for them to contact us. Hopefully they let us know either way. Did you apply to any other ones?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%