The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Wimbledon College of Arts

Hi!! I'm studying at the Wimbledon College of Arts, starting Sept 2021 and was wondering, is anyone else going??? If so, I don't know anyone going there yet so a few connections would be appriciated 😂
Hi, I’m going to study costume design at Wimbledon in September :smile:
Going to be an international student. What are you going to study and where are you from?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi!

Original post by RomiLindenberg
Going to be an international student. What are you going to study and where are you from?

Hi!! I'm Ellie, and I'm studying acting :smile: I'm from South West England, so a 6 hour drive from the uni to home :smile: nice to meet you!!
Original post by SkimmingLoyal
Hi!

Hi!! I'm Ellie, and I'm studying acting :smile: I'm from South West England, so a 6 hour drive from the uni to home :smile: nice to meet you!!

Hi I have an offer for Acting and Performance at UAL Wimbledon. I’m from North Yorkshire! Are you planning to stay at Furzedown if you accept your offer?
Original post by beebeewri
Hi I have an offer for Acting and Performance at UAL Wimbledon. I’m from North Yorkshire! Are you planning to stay at Furzedown if you accept your offer?

Hi!

I can’t private message you back because I’m new to student room, and I have to be active on here for 3 days apparently. but it’s so nice to here from you! I’m super excited. You don’t have to so don’t feel pressured, but if you send your Snapchat (if you have it or a something) on private message we can connect :smile: No pressure though, I’ll totally understand if you don’t want to :smile: I can wait 3 days for private messaging instead!
Do you want to make a Wimbledon group chat? I know that the other ual colleges have ones, however, I haven’t managed to find any for Wimbledon...
Do you want to make a Wimbledon group chat? I know that the other ual colleges have ones, however, I haven’t managed to find any for Wimbledon...

sure, what social media do you have? do you have a Snapchat?
Original post by beebeewri
sure, what social media do you have? do you have a Snapchat?

I’m on IG, Facebook and Whatsapp. I don’t have a Snapchat, but if you prefer opening it there, I don’t mind creating an account! :smile:
Found out that there is already a Wimbledon chat group on Insta, so just drop your username and I can add you :smile:

hey I also received an offer for costume design at Wimbledon! :smile:
Original post by autumnlily
hey I also received an offer for costume design at Wimbledon! :smile:

would you like to be added to a group chat in Instagram ?
hi, i'm going to be studying at wimbledon for puppetry/props design, could i be added to the group chat?
Original post by willodea
hi, i'm going to be studying at wimbledon for puppetry/props design, could i be added to the group chat?

Of course! It's on Instagram, if you let me know your username I'll add you in! X
Of course! It's on Instagram, if you let me know your username I'll add you in! X

tysm, my @ is mametzwood !

Hii! sorry to interrupt omg but I just got my offer for production arts at wimbledon, could I be added aswell? x
Hi! I’m starting at wimbledon this september doing Theatre design, don’t know anyone else there so I’d love to be added to any group chats as I’m looking for flatmates! My insta is evsims_ x
Original post by hwnghynjn
Hii! sorry to interrupt omg but I just got my offer for production arts at wimbledon, could I be added aswell? x

Of course!!! If you add me on Instagram (Ellie.moo_) I'll add you! X
I have an offer for propmaking at Wimbledon :smile:) I'd love to be in the group chat if you are cool with that! Username is @robot.socks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending