Lilactressgirl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi!

So, I am sure like many others, I want to go back to university to retrain. I graduated from a theatre degree a year ago or so with student loans . I am now undertaking a PGDip is psychology. This will finish around August. My last installment for my student loan is in May.

I have applied to study mental health nursing this September and am starting interviews soon. I am going to get in contact with student finance, but thought I would ask on here first! Am I going to be able to get student finance for my undergraduate in nursing this September? Having already done a degree and still doing a PGDip? When I apply for finance I will still have 1 installment of student loan to come in. Thanks in advance! Hope everyone is doing well on their education journey!
NeroliTenzing
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/car...ort-university

looks like its still an option for full 2nd degree funding from the NHS website. as long as your last loan instalment does not overlap with the start of your new course that won't affect it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (499)
51.39%
No (472)
48.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise