Heatless curls which last?

Watch
Noammi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have straight Asian hair which is fine but I have a lot of hair so it looks thick.
Any recommendations for curling them without using heat? And which can actually last a day?
Stitch2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sleep in foam rollers!!! Wash your hair, add mouse, dry it off so it is just a little damp and then put them in. Next day add about 5 mins of heat with hairdryer then take them out when hair has cooled. Or do the same steps but if you are not leaving them in over night and need curly hair the same day then just dry your hair with the curlers in, then let hair cool down then take the curlers out. Then style however you want i.e. add clips, hair bands, wear it in a high pony, half up half down etc. Hope this helps.
purple.rose
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Add mousse to damp hair and then split it into 5 sections. Braid your hair and leave it over night. This should hopefully leave your hair with curls!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads