Is anyone starting at BCU in Sept 2021?

Watch
mmh2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m starting at BCU on the BSc Psychology and Counselling Undergraduate degree course in September 2021, and I was wondering if anyone else is starting at BCU in September 2021 on this course specifically or just in general? And if anyone is on the course or studying at BCU already, do they have any advice that they can give me for starting at university? (I will also be living at home and commuting to BCU)
Last edited by mmh2000; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mmh2000)
I’m starting at BCU on the BSc Psychology and Counselling Undergraduate degree course in September 2021, and I was wondering if anyone else is starting at BCU in September 2021 on this course specifically or just in general? And if anyone is on the course or studying at BCU already, do they have any advice that they can give me for starting at university? (I will also be living at home and commuting to BCU)
I’ve applied to bcu but still waiting to hear back can I ask how long it took for you?
lil_15
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Starting a psychology undergrad in September 2021 at BCU
charbarclayx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve applied to bcu but still waiting to hear back can I ask how long it took for you?
it only took a couple of weeks for me. depends when you applied though as i applied when applications first opened
sosipsoso
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I applied for Biomed. Still waiting for an offer from Birmingham, and I’m planning on either insuring BCU or Aston.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (424)
51.9%
No (393)
48.1%

Watched Threads