The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Is anyone starting at BCU in Sept 2021?

I’m starting at BCU on the BSc Psychology and Counselling Undergraduate degree course in September 2021, and I was wondering if anyone else is starting at BCU in September 2021 on this course specifically or just in general? And if anyone is on the course or studying at BCU already, do they have any advice that they can give me for starting at university? (I will also be living at home and commuting to BCU)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mmh2000
I’m starting at BCU on the BSc Psychology and Counselling Undergraduate degree course in September 2021, and I was wondering if anyone else is starting at BCU in September 2021 on this course specifically or just in general? And if anyone is on the course or studying at BCU already, do they have any advice that they can give me for starting at university? (I will also be living at home and commuting to BCU)

I’ve applied to bcu but still waiting to hear back can I ask how long it took for you?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Starting a psychology undergrad in September 2021 at BCU :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve applied to bcu but still waiting to hear back can I ask how long it took for you?

it only took a couple of weeks for me. depends when you applied though as i applied when applications first opened
I applied for Biomed. Still waiting for an offer from Birmingham, and I’m planning on either insuring BCU or Aston.
I am starting at this Uni in September for dual Nursing. It took a while from application to final confirmation but thankfully got through in the end. I'm very excited but becoming more nervous as September nears. I'm a mature student, hoping this will be a positive thing rather than negative.Good luck to you all! I hope you all do well on your Uni journey 😊.
I’m starting next week and I’m commuting as well doing law llb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending