mwilkes.123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
HI I’m wondering if anyone could help me work something out.

So I done two 1st years at uni and I failed :’( and then had 2 years gap and now looking to do a online part time degree.

I am wondering if I would still be eligible for student finance as I received 2 years finance already??

I really want to get back into education but I don’t work so I couldn’t even pay for the course myself. So I’d rely on finance so if anyone could help and work out/find out if I’d get finance please x
huda.farooqui
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mwilkes.123)
HI I’m wondering if anyone could help me work something out.

So I done two 1st years at uni and I failed :’( and then had 2 years gap and now looking to do a online part time degree.

I am wondering if I would still be eligible for student finance as I received 2 years finance already??

I really want to get back into education but I don’t work so I couldn’t even pay for the course myself. So I’d rely on finance so if anyone could help and work out/find out if I’d get finance please x
I know this might sound ridiculous, but is there a reason why you failed those 2 first years?
Maybe univeristy isn’t for you? Maybe something else might be a better solution? I’m not sure though and this isn’t me trying to discourage you
Last edited by huda.farooqui; 1 week ago
mwilkes.123
Rep:
?
(Original post by huda.farooqui)
I know this might sound ridiculous, but is there a reason why you failed those 2 first years?
Maybe univeristy isn’t for you? Maybe something else might be a better solution? I’m not sure though and this isn’t me trying to discourage you
I failed purely because I had bad mental health and some days I couldn’t even get out of bed to do my lectures not because I was bad at the course I was doing or it didn’t suit me
mwilkes.123
Rep:
?
Sfe SFE Aaron SFE Chanel SFE Debbie SFE Andrew @sfe a
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.86%
No (454)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise