Boyfriend does NOT like blowjobs 🧐😔

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Iv never been with a man that doesn’t like Bjs, he says he just don’t like them and he sees it as degrading the women BUT somethings been bothering me and doesn’t feel right. He even said he doesn’t really care about sex he’s only 33. We have only just been together 6 months and barely have sex. Iv even had thought that maybe he hasn’t been real to him self and I’m a cover up for the fact he wants to be with a man 🤦🏼*♀️
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You need to talk to him and make it clear that you want to have more sex.

Not liking oral sex is one thing and everyone will have their own preferences - I wouldn’t worry about that. You not feeling sexually fulfilled and feeling insecure in the relationship is what’s the problem.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Iv never been with a man that doesn’t like Bjs, he says he just don’t like them and he sees it as degrading the women BUT somethings been bothering me and doesn’t feel right. He even said he doesn’t really care about sex he’s only 33. We have only just been together 6 months and barely have sex. Iv even had thought that maybe he hasn’t been real to him self and I’m a cover up for the fact he wants to be with a man 🤦🏼*♀️
Give me one
LauraforChrist
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
maybe he's just not a very sexual person.
Lwexi12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
he might just not have a very high sex drive.
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 15 minutes ago
Do you know how he masturbates? If it's in the prone position, you might have your answer: he might have TMS. He'll enjoy fellatio and PIV sex far more if he masturbates using his hands.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (464)
51.33%
No (440)
48.67%

Watched Threads