The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So does cardonemoney actually accept student finance? I’m between either thinkmoney and cardone but I want to make sure they accept maintenance loan coming into the account before!
Reply 21
p

Original post by Anonvyaw
So does cardonemoney actually accept student finance? I’m between either thinkmoney and cardone but I want to make sure they accept maintenance loan coming into the account before!

I phoned card one and they said yes
Did you check with student finance too?
Reply 23
Original post by Anonvyaw
Did you check with student finance too?

Yes they accept student finance
Reply 24
Original post by Asr2002
I think these are questions flooding 16-18yr olds minds, and somebody really needs to speak up on this issue. I've seen posts on this same situation from 7-8 years ago, so why aren't banks or schools trying to inform the younger generation better on this issue?

The banks have terms and conditions that you sign up to when you get an account, including information on keeping your details safe.

And if you have an account, why would you think that someone else needs to use that or have your card details? Why aren't they using their own? Do you go around asking people for their bank information? And if someone promises you a cut of money, if it was that quick and easy everyone would be doing it...
Reply 25
Original post by Asr2002

That wasn't the question was it.....
Reply 26
Original post by Asr2002

So Card One accepts student finance.

Does Student Finance accept Card One?
Reply 27
Original post by Surnia
So Card One accepts student finance.

Does Student Finance accept Card One?

Student Finance don't "accept" any bank.

As already said previously and in other threads....
"Any bank that can accept BACS payments is perfectly adequate for the purposes of receiving your maintenance loan."
Reply 28
Original post by IWMTom
Student Finance don't "accept" any bank.

As already said previously and in other threads....
"Any bank that can accept BACS payments is perfectly adequate for the purposes of receiving your maintenance loan."

I know, it was for the OP who didn't answer the question correctly.
Reply 29
So I called the bank and explained my situation and how it has affected me. They launched an investigation and decided to remove the cifas marker. I have to wait 60 days then its gone. I'm very lucky, and tbh fraud isn't a joke, I will never do it again. I've learnt a valuable lesson.
Original post by Asr2002
So I called the bank and explained my situation and how it has affected me. They launched an investigation and decided to remove the cifas marker. I have to wait 60 days then its gone. I'm very lucky, and tbh fraud isn't a joke, I will never do it again. I've learnt a valuable lesson.

hello, wht did you say to them, how were you involved and wht was the process of removing it
Wht did you do and how did you go about removing it
Original post by Asr2002

Hi what did you say to get. Removed
Original post by Asr2002

Hi, how did u convince the bank to remove the mark im in the exact same situation as u was

Latest

Trending

Trending