How are you, really?

Watch
Gtheactor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ooooh hello I’m new to this. From what I’ve seen there’s not been much talk about mental health issues on here so I thought I’d try and change that...

So, how is everyone doing in lockdown?

Honest answers only

Personally, I’m not doing too great. I have depression and anxiety and it’s just good days and bad days really (lots of bad ones). But I’m getting through it!
Chisom23
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My anxiety is poopoo rn and my insomnia wont let me rest.
Im going to uni this year and eventhough im excited, i feel this existential threat that i just wont cope well.

Welp, at least i can boil rice
Last edited by Chisom23; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
To say it simply I really just want to burst into tears right now but can’t bring myself to do it.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel fantastic.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to hear.
I have sooo much stuff to fix in my life it is so overwhelming. I just wish I was born without all these setbacks, I wish I was born with less problems. But I have to get through it even tho it all makes me so upset
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chisom23)
My anxiety is poopoo rn and my insomnia wont let me rest.
Im going to uni this year and eventhough im excited, i feel this existential threat that i just wont cope well.

Welp, at least i can boil rice
Gotta take all the wins we can in life rn!! I’m sorry to hear your anxiety isn’t great atm, do you have people you speak to about your worries?

And I totally understand about the uni thing! I’m finding it super stressful and feeling super out of control, which I hate !! I’m just thinking about this time next year, when I’ll hopefully be settled& a bit happier...
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
To say it simply I really just want to burst into tears right now but can’t bring myself to do it.
I’m sorry to hear ): anything in particular that is making you feel like that? Or just life in general?
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I feel fantastic.
I’m glad!
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Sorry to hear.
I have sooo much stuff to fix in my life it is so overwhelming. I just wish I was born without all these setbacks, I wish I was born with less problems. But I have to get through it even tho it all makes me so upset
I’m sorry to hear that ): sometimes life just is super unfair. it sounds like you’ve got a great mindset with it though, keep going because I’m sure you’re doing amazing.
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Been a lot better but I'm probably overreacting.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not sure tbh.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm, personally, doing well.
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Been a lot better but I'm probably overreacting.
I’m sorry things aren’t great for you ): I’m sure you’re not overreacting, if something upsets you then it upsets you. Everything is subjective. What I’m going through could be super easy compared to other people, or maybe a lot worse? You can’t compare these things. I hope it all gets better for you soon.
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
I'm not sure tbh.
Could be better, could be worse kinda vibe?
Gtheactor
Rep:
?
(Original post by gtty123)
I'm, personally, doing well.
I’m glad to hear it!!
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gtheactor)
Could be better, could be worse kinda vibe?
Pretty much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (593)
49.62%
No (602)
50.38%

Watched Threads