Bitten by a dead rat! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sammmason
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
my hannd started swelling really badly earlier, so rang my doc who told me to go 2 A+E! lol they said it was evident im allergic to rats as my hand was twice the size it would normally be! lol they put me on antibiotics! lol
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sammmason)
my hannd started swelling really badly earlier, so rang my doc who told me to go 2 A+E! lol they said it was evident im allergic to rats as my hand was twice the size it would normally be! lol they put me on antibiotics! lol
Oh dear! I hope you get better soon.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was trying to feed my snake yesterday, i have 2 a 1ft baby cornsnake and a 9ft boa constrictor. neway i was feeding my boa, she eats dead rats normally she feeds better when they are bleeding so i have to squeeze their noses and well yesterday its tooth went into my hand. Serves me right i know, can you imagine the shame i am having to carry around with me as my hand is swollen because i am allergic to rats! lol and when people ask what i did i have to say i was bitten by a dead rat! not good for the rep. lol has anyone else got such a ridiculous story to tell? lol
luvya sxx :rolleyes:
im scared of snakes and heights
Sammmason
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sarky)
Oh dear! I hope you get better soon.

R thanks hunny, sure i'll be fine! the worst that can happen is i'll wake up in the morning and find that my hand is hanging on by a tiny bit of skin, il b desperate for the loo, go to lift the lid up and my hand drops down the toilet, i lean in to retrieve it but hit the flusher and then it becomes a raft for squid! that would be a real pain! lol
Sammmason
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
im scared of snakes and heights
i was scared of snakes but something that big kinda shatters that phoebia! lol
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i was scared of snakes but something that big kinda shatters that phoebia! lol
if i had a snake the only thing that would shatter is the glass because id be running threw it to get away from the snake.

edit: is there any chance you can get a picture up of them?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed