The Student Room Group

How do I do drama as an external student for A level

I want to do drama at A level, however my school doesn't have a course. How can I do it? There are two teachers who will be able to help me with practical and theory, but I don't know about the group performance, do I have to do it or it is not necessary for the external students?What do you suggest and which exam board should I choose
Reply 1
I don't do drama for A level, but if you have your heart set on doing a specific A level and your not able too because your college/sixth form don't do it, maybe you should think about moving to a different college? I moved to a different college after year 11 because my college didn't do a psychology A level and it was the best decision I made. So maybe think about moving college? Are you in year 11 or already in college?
Reply 2
The requirements are fixed and don't vary for internal and external students.

YOu couldn't choose AQA, as they specifically state that A level Drama is not available to private candidates. To be honest, AQA are just up front about it not being possible, the other exam boards aren't as explicit but it would be just as difficult.

Quick Reply

Latest