Kirstyaw
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey, I've noticed there doesn't seem to be any threads for Scottish law applicants in general!
Comment below:
- Universities you've applied to
- Offers you've received
- Stats

I've applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Dundee, Aberdeen and Edinburgh and have only heard from Dundee as of yet. I am a widening access student with AAAAB at Higher and predicted 2As at AH this year and one A at higher.
Best of luck!
mattmcg26
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’m very glad someone’s made this thread so thank you. I’ve applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh, and Aberdeen and have only had an unconditional from Aberdeen which I got about a month ago. I got AAAAA at higher and I am predicted AAA at advanced higher.
Kirstyaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by mattmcg26)
I’m very glad someone’s made this thread so thank you. I’ve applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde, Edinburgh, and Aberdeen and have only had an unconditional from Aberdeen which I got about a month ago. I got AAAAA at higher and I am predicted AAA at advanced higher.
Hi !! When did you apply? Amazing grades congrats! Wheres your first choice?
mattmcg26
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kirstyaw)
Hi !! When did you apply? Amazing grades congrats! Wheres your first choice?
Thank you! My first choice would definitely be Glasgow and I applied in October.
Kirstyaw
Rep:
?
Thank you! My first choice would definitely be Glasgow and I applied in October.
My top choice is definitely Glasgow too! I only applied in December though. I’m getting very impatient i just want to hear back !
mattmcg26
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kirstyaw)
My top choice is definitely Glasgow too! I only applied in December though. I’m getting very impatient i just want to hear back !
Yeah they’ve not really been giving offers to Scottish students but a few of my friends have heard back from them in the past few days so hopefully they’ll start sending out most of the offers next week.
mattmcg26
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Just got an unconditional from Strathclyde there so if you’ve not heard from them yet you most likely will soon.
Fennel1414
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just got an unconditional from Strathclyde there so if you’ve not heard from them yet you most likely will soon.
I’m still waiting on Glasgow and Edinburgh, I got Strathclyde last month
Last edited by Fennel1414; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads