The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

if . . .

If you want to hear God's voice read his word
If you want to hear God's voice audibly read it out loud
If you want to see God act do what he's telling you to do!

Scroll to see replies

not you again... God does not exist.
Original post by reddiamond411

don't disrespect other pals beliefs
Yessir
If God was real, he would end my pain and suffering.. Cremate me and never make me exist again. No afterlife. Or maybe sendf me to hell where I belong, being a failure and loser

I hate you sleep paralysis, I hate insomnia, I hate my bad grades and my failures. I am pathetic and utterly useless. Utterly incompetent. I should never have existed.
Not everyone believes in god
Original post by just tired 1q
If God was real, he would end my pain and suffering.. Cremate me and never make me exist again. No afterlife. Or maybe sendf me to hell where I belong, being a failure and loser

I hate you sleep paralysis, I hate insomnia, I hate my bad grades and my failures. I am pathetic and utterly useless. Utterly incompetent. I should never have existed.

that is no way to think of yourself, sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get up again, you don't have to be like Flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo
Original post by HaydenFordz
that is no way to think of yourself, sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to get up again, you don't have to be like Flectere si nequeo superos, acheronta movebo

Bro my life is hell on earth. I hate my stupid DNA and stupid low intelligence. Been like this for 2 years, everyone complaining about the pandemic, but my problems started well before 2020 and Covid 19
Reply 8

That’s ur opinion
Bro my life is hell on earth. I hate my stupid DNA and stupid low intelligence. Been like this for 2 years, everyone complaining about the pandemic, but my problems started well before 2020 and Covid 19

do u need help with specific subjects?

If God was real, he would end my pain. My life is hell. I wake up after terrifying hell which is my dreams, sleep paralysis, I see snakes in my room, spiders, animals, spirits, black man beings, I see naked scary both gendered beings. I hallucinate at night so badly. I think I am mentally ill. I never been to my GP

On top of that, I struggle so much at school I am so old now, I am 17 but failing so badly at sixth form.
Original post by ayxsarah
That’s ur opinion

you believe in God? yet you have a provocative profile picture. read the bible or the Quran and you will learn about the rules of what goes on show!

Spoiler

you believe in God? yet you have a provocative profile picture. read the bible or the Quran and you will learn about the rules of what goes on show!

Spoiler

Firstly, my profile isn’t provocative. Secondly, U ain’t Allah so Ion care abt what u think. 💀

Spoiler

Reply 13
If God was real, he would end my pain. My life is hell. I wake up after terrifying hell which is my dreams, sleep paralysis, I see snakes in my room, spiders, animals, spirits, black man beings, I see naked scary both gendered beings. I hallucinate at night so badly. I think I am mentally ill. I never been to my GP

On top of that, I struggle so much at school I am so old now, I am 17 but failing so badly at sixth form.

Jesus set tormented people in their r ight mind, he still does that for those that allow him to work . . . we were designed to be his sons & daughters by receiving his perfect mind and Spirit.
I did and I stopped being a worrier and getting bored and lacking fulfilling purpose . . you can also find what you need.
Is there anything you want more?
You can Zoom into an event tomorrow night (incognito if you like) and hear more.
Original post by NJA
Jesus set tormented people in their r ight mind, he still does that for those that allow him to work . . . we were designed to be his sons & daughters by receiving his perfect mind and Spirit.
I did and I stopped being a worrier and getting bored and lacking fulfilling purpose . . you can also find what you need.
Is there anything you want more?
You can Zoom into an event tomorrow night (incognito if you like) and hear more.

No man, God is wicked, he made me suffer so much. I hate him. I hate what he did to my head. I was normal but he destroyed my mind. He gave me nightmares, sleep paralysis and bad grades. I will curse God always. He isnt real anyway. I don't care send me to hell. I am a loser anyway. I already live on hell on Earth.
God and Jesus is not real. Your allah is not real either. And if you believe in that crap, why don't you wear a burqa or hijab since that is what your holy book rants about?

I used to be a Christian but the pain got too much. If God is real, he is wicked. He made me suffer. I live hell on Earth

Life is a test. It’s news to me that a burqa is mandatory to wear 💀 the amount of cap
Sorry I do not believe in religion.
Reply 17
Original post by Pihsecaps
Sorry I do not believe in religion.

what do you believe in?
Life is not a test. God is not real. If he is real, he is wicked. Wicked and evil for giving me so much pain. I can't handle this. I need to die.

Yet you’re willing to die to end this temporary pain you’re in.

Where exactly do you think you’ll go if you die?
Life is not a test. God is not real. If he is real, he is wicked. Wicked and evil for giving me so much pain. I can't handle this. I need to

That’s UR opinion. No ones forcing u to believe in God. My opinion is diff. Respectfully u can’t change that

Latest