I want to disappear

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I hate myself and who I am as a person. I am 18 but feel like I have no life ahead of me. I feel like a burden to everybody. I don't think anybody should have the displeasure of knowing me.
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Then change. If you hate who you are why not become who you want to be
Unofficial_Biker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hate myself and who I am as a person. I am 18 but feel like I have no life ahead of me. I feel like a burden to everybody. I don't think anybody should have the displeasure of knowing me.
I feel the same way, but I will also say being 18, you still have so much you can do. I have never been afraid to die, but always afraid to fully live my life, and because of my severe depression. I have never really thought anyone cared about me, but just 2 days ago, I got told how much I mean to someone. It was a long paragraph about how they thought of me, and someone out there feels that you are an amazing person. You just have to let life take you along, but don't be afraid to grab the wheel sometimes. Go out and meet new people, your only 18. You still have much to live to you. So do I, and so do many other people that feel how you do right now. Just give it time, and you'll realize how much you are loved and cared for.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
Then change. If you hate who you are why not become who you want to be
I just feel like I'll never be capable of being an ordinary girl. I have low self-esteem and it feels like it'll never be the person I want to be. Others say that I am kind but I don't believe it.
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think that you would find it helpful to talk to Childline.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kerzen)
I think that you would find it helpful to talk to Childline.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/
Thank you x
Ten-Ten
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just feel like I'll never be capable of being an ordinary girl. I have low self-esteem and it feels like it'll never be the person I want to be. Others say that I am kind but I don't believe it.
You don’t have to be ordinary. If every girl was ordinary then the world will be boring. I bet you have an awesome personality and you have to realise that you are one of a kind and that’s a great thing. You just have to make up your mind to be the person that you want to be and do it for you not for anyone else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.38%
No (609)
50.62%

Watched Threads