Will doctor tell my parents what im doing??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
How on earth are you very responsible when you are taking illicit steroids :rolleyes:
Firstly they are not illicit, as its perfectly legal to own and consume them, just not to sell them. So clearly you aren't well informed on them. And there is such a thing as being responsible in usage, I have my personal reasons for taking them. You are probably speaking from a media informed perspective that demonises them and spreads misinformation.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
my guy uno are you tryna become swole
already am lol. But getting jacked before I go uni. You can only have two. big, lean, or natural.
Anonymous #1
Also it creates muscle memory which allows you to do things even off cycle that a natural could never do. It changes your bone density and muscle structure permanently (in a good way). with a good PCT hopefully I maintain it well.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Firstly they are not illicit, as its perfectly legal to own and consume them, just not to sell them. So clearly you aren't well informed on them. And there is such a thing as being responsible in usage, I have my personal reasons for taking them. You are probably speaking from a media informed perspective that demonises them and spreads misinformation.
If it's illegal to sell them then how did you get them?

I really don't see the benefits of risking your health to achieve an artificial body type.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Vapordave)
If it's illegal to sell them then how did you get them?

I really don't see the benefits of risking your health to achieve an artificial body type.
Key word sell. I do not sell them, I bought them. The only part committing a crime is the one selling them. Google it if you like its pretty simple lol.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Key word sell. I do not sell them, I bought them. The only part committing a crime is the one selling them. Google it if you like its pretty simple lol.
Still not good for you.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/anabolic-steroid-misuse/
Wolfie9191
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok so it depends on your age if you are 16-18 and competent enough to make a decision then the doctor shall treat you as an mature adult. However confidentiality can be broken when there is a threat to yourself or others or if youre not competent enough to make a decision for yourself and sharing information is of overall benefit to the patient. If there is something concerning the doctor may encourage you to tell your pqrents .
Anonymous #1
At what point did I say they were good for me?

Taking anabolic steroids responsibly involves using moderate doses and taking the appropriate protocols to minimise stress on organs and allow my natural testosterone to recover. Drinking and smoking are not healthy, I struggle to imagine you have never had a drink?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So the fact that someone sold them to you was illicit, yes?
I'm speaking from a common sense perspective. You wouldn't be getting so defensive and trying to hide this from your parents if you genuinely thought you were being responsible.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
already am lol. But getting jacked before I go uni. You can only have two. big, lean, or natural.
are you in yr13? what uni you thinkin
Anonymous #1
are you in yr13? what uni you thinkin
Yes, I've had the offer from my firm already. I don't want to specify which but lets say its either imperial, LSE or UCL.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
So the fact that someone sold them to you was illicit, yes?
I'm speaking from a common sense perspective. You wouldn't be getting so defensive and trying to hide this from your parents if you genuinely thought you were being responsible.
This isn't a complicated concept, if you can't grasp it I don't think you should be giving advice to anyone. I'll try simplify it for you. Person A sells to Person B. Person A, bad!, illegal!. Person B, fine! perfectly legal!. The transaction is legal for one party and illegal for the other. Its really simple, you can google it.

Secondly, how is that a "common sense perspective", hiding something means I can't be responsible? what kind of flawed logic is that lol. My parents are 50, they are not educated on the side effects and or safety of what im doing. As a parent, their natural instinct is, and should be, to tell me to stop and be angry. That doesn't make it the right decision. I have my own goals and reasons for doing what I do. Rationalising my position doesn't make me defensive, or by associating irresponsible. Instead of using primary school psychology, perhaps use reasoning to explain why im wrong?
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you thought of talking to Childline? You are still within their age range.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

By the way, if you had to stop using steroids, would you find it easy?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kerzen)
Have you thought of talking to Childline? You are still within their age range.

https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/

By the way, if you had to stop using steroids, would you find it easy?
Lol. I appreciate the concern but this is merely of medical concern. I simply want to monitor my hormones and get regular bloodwork so if there is any abnormalities I can address them.

And no. But that isn't reason for concern. If and when I stop my natural testosterone levels will plummet. This will inevitably make me feel less energetic, sad, tired etc etc. It's simply a biological need. However I will follow the proper protocol to make my production recover and will feel fine eventually. That is what constitutes responsible use in my opinion
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Yes, I've had the offer from my firm already. I don't want to specify which but lets say its either imperial, LSE or UCL.
my guyyyyyyyy, if i get my lse offer we gotta link up in london
Anonymous #1
my guyyyyyyyy, if i get my lse offer we gotta link up in london
ahah sure. You natty?
fleury21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flors)
Really? I always thought as soon as your were an adult you made your own choices. Apart from in cases where it would cause harm to people around you. I said earlier any way look up
Oh rightt yeh u did, lol, I was just saying in case OP got confused
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
ahah sure. You natty?
not for long
Anonymous #1
not for long
Too much greg doucette
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Too much greg doucette
real talk him and more plates changed me but its such a hard decision like i hate being small but i love my organs at the same time and it sounds ridiculously beta but i dont like needles that much so i was considering a dbol only cycle at one point
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (616)
48.85%
No (645)
51.15%

Watched Threads