Will doctor tell my parents what im doing??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
real talk him and more plates changed me but its such a hard decision like i hate being small but i love my organs at the same time and it sounds ridiculously beta but i dont like needles that much so i was considering a dbol only cycle at one point
lol I was gonna say more plates more dates in that post, but to anyone who doesn't know him it sounds like some cuck virgin channel LOL.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
lol I was gonna say more plates more dates in that post, but to anyone who doesn't know him it sounds like some cuck virgin channel LOL.
aren't you shook of your parents clocking anyway, i know my dad would defo know if i juiced up cus he lifted back in the day and he knows what is obtainable naturally, you're probably gonna have to say you're eating chicken rice and broccoli every meal if they get sus
Anonymous #1
aren't you shook of your parents clocking anyway, i know my dad would defo know if i juiced up cus he lifted back in the day and he knows what is obtainable naturally, you're probably gonna have to say you're eating chicken rice and broccoli every meal if they get sus
They have no clue what is naturally obtainable. 99% of people have such a incorrect concept due to the media, magazine covers etc etc. They dont know half their favourite actors are juiced to the gills lol.-
username5550558
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They can and probably will tell ur parents.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This isn't a complicated concept, if you can't grasp it I don't think you should be giving advice to anyone. I'll try simplify it for you. Person A sells to Person B. Person A, bad!, illegal!. Person B, fine! perfectly legal!. The transaction is legal for one party and illegal for the other. Its really simple, you can google it.

Secondly, how is that a "common sense perspective", hiding something means I can't be responsible? what kind of flawed logic is that lol. My parents are 50, they are not educated on the side effects and or safety of what im doing. As a parent, their natural instinct is, and should be, to tell me to stop and be angry. That doesn't make it the right decision. I have my own goals and reasons for doing what I do. Rationalising my position doesn't make me defensive, or by associating irresponsible. Instead of using primary school psychology, perhaps use reasoning to explain why im wrong?
Anabolic steroids are a class C drug. They are not a safe substance to be messing about with, especially if you are under 18 and your body is still growing.

At best, if whatever you are buying actually is steroids, it will mess up the hormonal pathways in your body. At worst, you are using an unknown or laced substance. So yes, it is common sense that it is not a good things to be doing. The more intelligent thing to do would be to address your underlying issues that are leading you to use drugs.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Anabolic steroids are a class C drug. They are not a safe substance to be messing about with, especially if you are under 18 and your body is still growing.

At best, if whatever you are buying actually is steroids, it will mess up the hormonal pathways in your body. At worst, you are using an unknown or laced substance. So yes, it is common sense that it is not a good things to be doing. The more intelligent thing to do would be to address your underlying issues that are leading you to use drugs.
Why are you trying to win an argument by changing your point every time you reply? You say its illegal, I address that and then you go on a tangent about health risks. This isnt a debate, stop changing topics, say something and stick with it. And saying it will mess up my hormonal pathways isnt true. There is a risk, but those who follow a proper PCT and cycle off often recover to their regular test levels.

And I just find it funny you think there is "underlying issues", mate its not that serious. If you educate yourself on testosterone you will realise it really isnt as serious as you think, and most your favourite actors use them. Why? because its no more dangerous than drinking or smoking. And the underlying reason is so to get absolutely jacked.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why are you trying to win an argument by changing your point every time you reply? You say its illegal, I address that and then you go on a tangent about health risks. This isnt a debate, stop changing topics, say something and stick with it. And saying it will mess up my hormonal pathways isnt true. There is a risk, but those who follow a proper PCT and cycle off often recover to their regular test levels.

And I just find it funny you think there is "underlying issues", mate its not that serious. If you educate yourself on testosterone you will realise it really isnt as serious as you think, and most your favourite actors use them. Why? because its no more dangerous than drinking or smoking. And the underlying reason is so to get absolutely jacked.
Why are you so desperate to get "absolutely jacked"? Using illegally-obtained steroids (they are prescription only) is dangerous if you're not taking them with a doctor and especially if you're under 18.
Celebrities starve themselves, spend millions on plastic surgery, take diarrhoea tablets, etc to reach unrealistic body standards.
Please, at least see a doctor.
e: "no more dangerous than drinking or smoking" So, dangerous if misused or drank under a certain age and dangerous full stop? Great.
Last edited by Vapordave; 1 week ago
Vapordave
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At what point did I say they were good for me?

Taking anabolic steroids responsibly involves using moderate doses and taking the appropriate protocols to minimise stress on organs and allow my natural testosterone to recover. Drinking and smoking are not healthy, I struggle to imagine you have never had a drink?
I have never had a (proper) drink actually. I'm 16.
northener_3006
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Im not 18 and take steroids. I want to talk to my doctor to get some bloodwork done to make sure there is nothing concerning going on, as from my research this is the safest approach to take. And any other tests the doctor might think are relevant

If I tell my doctor this will they keep it confidential? Because I know if they are worried im in danger they will tell my parents, so it depends whether they consider this "in danger"? help on this matter will be appreciated a lot
Obviously if you think you need blood work done even as a precaution then you should get it because you know yourself best and I if you think it would be beneficial you should 100% push to get some blood work done. The GP will tell your parents if they think you’re harming yourself or someone else but if you think that you are being responsible then you should have nothing to worry about. You could even ask your doctor beforehand but if you think you need blood work, don’t put it off before you may regret it. I hope you get everything sorted.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Funny how every single kid who starts dodgy steroids says they know what they're doing then gets snippy about it.
Flors
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wait... how and why are you getting steroids if you're under 18? They will have an awful affect on your body if you're not fully developed. Can steroids not cause stunted growth?
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What you're doing is obviously dangerous and stupid (not to mention a bit embarrassing). It's possible your doctor will tell your parents, especially considering whatever "safety precautions" you think you're using almost certainly don't work.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
What you're doing is obviously dangerous and stupid (not to mention a bit embarrassing). It's possible your doctor will tell your parents, especially considering whatever "safety precautions" you think you're using almost certainly don't work.
It's a lot embarrassing, why not go the whole hog and stuff a pair of socks down the crotch?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Theloniouss)
(Original post by StriderHort)
It's a lot embarrassing, why not go the whole hog and stuff a pair of socks down the crotch?
It's not embarrassing in the slightest. They allow your body to grow in a super-physiological way which is impossible naturally. To those who dont understand the sport of bodybuilding perhaps maybe it seems like that. I would say its perhaps more embarrassing to be out of shape

But hey, the out of shape guy eating junk food all day called it embarrassing , so I suppose there isn't really any coming back from that. Its funny that you presume it revolves around insecurities, rather than a love for the sport.
Anonymous #1
Funny how every single kid who starts dodgy steroids says they know what they're doing then gets snippy about it.
Could you elaborate on what's "dodgy" about it?
juanma
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No tomes esteroides, son más peligrosos de lo que puede parecer y no me parece asumible correr riesgos de salud por tener músculos.
Ve al gimnasio.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by juanma)
No tomes esteroides, son más peligrosos de lo que puede parecer y no me parece asumible correr riesgos de salud por tener músculos.
Ve al gimnasio.
the only words in this I understood was esteroids and musclos. I agree.
Hallouminatus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like your underlying issue may be muscle dysmorphia, a type of body dysmorphic disorder. You should get help. Your GP can refer you to appropriate services, or try here: https://bddfoundation.org/
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's not embarrassing in the slightest. They allow your body to grow in a super-physiological way which is impossible naturally. To those who dont understand the sport of bodybuilding perhaps maybe it seems like that. I would say its perhaps more embarrassing to be out of shape

But hey, the out of shape guy eating junk food all day called it embarrassing , so I suppose there isn't really any coming back from that. Its funny that you presume it revolves around insecurities, rather than a love for the sport.
Nothing to do with insecurity at all eh? You don't sound v convincing tbh, what with the hiding from parents and hiding behind anon. Also what is this 'Sport' you speak of?
Could you elaborate on what's "dodgy" about it?
The whole illicit and unknown drugs thing? And don't give me that nonsense about 'Only illegal to sell it!' You associate with drug dealers y'know? And you simply lack the experience or qualifications to know what you're doing or buying, teenagers that 'know everything about safe steroid use' are 10 a penny.
Anonymous #1
Nothing to do with insecurity at all eh? You don't sound v convincing tbh, what with the hiding from parents and hiding behind anon. Also what is this 'Sport' you speak of?

The whole illicit and unknown drugs thing? And don't give me that nonsense about 'Only illegal to sell it!' You associate with drug dealers y'know? And you simply lack the experience or qualifications to know what you're doing or buying, teenagers that 'know everything about safe steroid use' are 10 a penny.
Firstly, not illicit, as previously explained. Secondly, not unknown at all. It's testosterone and I purchase kits that change colour if any other substances are detected, to make sure it's safe. I don't associated with dealers, it's all done online.

Hiding from parents, I already explained but its clear your reading/analytical skills aren't the best. Any good parents wouldn't allow this, that doesn't make it the right decision. Also, its a private matter, of course im anon. Its not something to go spouting about, that doesn't mean it's wrong or irresponsible. The same concept applies to someones sex life, but you wouldn't use that as proof that it's wrong.

Now tell me, since I've just debunked every point you made, can you just admit you are wrong? Or is this personal, and you have some personal vendetta against me? lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (623)
48.86%
No (652)
51.14%

Watched Threads