studying veterinary medicine abroad

Watch
snowflakes0612
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey if you don't mind replying to me. I have just finished my A levels and I am thinking of applying to the university and I would like to learn more about the university and the applications. How did you apply and could you tell me more about the application procedures? Also how was your chem and biology grades in A levels? Are there any specific grade requirements?
snowflakes0612
Rep:
?
Hi! I would like to study veterinary medicine somewhere cheap preferably However I am still confused about the program. some countries have vet schools where I suppose I have to finish pre veterinary medicine and then apply? and then in some countries I can apply right after my A levels.. I am confused. also does anyone know what are the grade requirements for the trakia university? I am predicting a B in chemistry and a C in biology, but I honestly think I might score C in both. Am I still eligible to give a shot in the entrance exam ? I am so confused.
snowflakes0612
Rep:
?
Hey, I would like to know about the part time job facilities? And are there any entry requirements for the program? I couldn't find any on the website. I want to apply for the upcoming session and I don't know where to begin, I am applying through inter hecs
snowflakes0612
Rep:
?
hey! I want to apply for the upcoming session this year, could you let me know what grades you got in A levels? or if there are any entry requirements? also did you guys apply through any agent or directly by yourselves? and how are you guys prepping for the entrance exam? I would appreciate all the help I get.
snowflakes0612
Rep:
?
hey! even I am applying through inter hecs. Are they reliable? Also how much did they charge for their services? I am thinking of applying this year and I would appreciate all the help I get
snowflakes0612
Rep:
?
Is anyone applying for veterinary medicine at the trakia university this year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (398)
52.23%
No (364)
47.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed