HS_1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
condensed notes on flashcards/doc --> blurting/active recall --> past paper qs.
Notes need to be based on the outline of the spec.

Bedaquiline
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At undergrad: flashcards and spider diagrams mostly, and past paper questions for stats/maths modules. I'd plan out past paper answers as spider diagrams for my essay-based modules, but not write them fully. Plus Quizlet for memorising stuff (vocab, author names and dates, etc), and explaining things out loud to a friend.

But now I'm at master's level all of this is less relevant. Our exams are open-book because of the pandemic, and the course is assessed more through coursework anyway. If anyone here has experience with revision techniques that are better suited to open-book exams where memorisation doesn't matter, I'd love to hear about them.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Flahscards and quizlet flashcards, and also mindmaps/posters I'm still working out if these methods work though :yep:
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bold of you to assume I've learnt anything, my entire life :smug:
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Flashcards
Mind maps
Notes
Colour coding technique
Pictures
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.15%
No (512)
48.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise