The Student Room Group

Which Uni do I choose, Please Help!

I have offers from Birmingham, Liverpool and Bristol to psychology related course and not sure what Uni people believe is the best, whats your opinions?
out of those i think bristol is the best for psychology-related things :smile: it also seems like the best city for students out of them
Reply 2
Original post by maccles02
out of those i think bristol is the best for psychology-related things :smile: it also seems like the best city for students out of them

Yeah, the only thing putting me off is the accomidation as it seems so spread out🤣
Original post by a2n0d0y1
I have offers from Birmingham, Liverpool and Bristol to psychology related course and not sure what Uni people believe is the best, whats your opinions?

Hi @a2n0d0y1!

I'm a third year student at Birmingham! I want to really recommend Birmingham as a uni. I don't do psychology so I can't really speak about the course. I really found that Birmingham has everything you could want as both a university and a city. It has a ridiculous number of societies and sports clubs to enjoy as part of extracurricular activities, it has a huge student body much of which is super diverse and it is a high ranking uni! The city itself get an undeserved bad rep. Birmingham has all that a student could want to enjoy. Days out, parks, hills, clubs, live music, theatre, shopping and just an excellent vibe all round (in non-Covid times). I can't wait for everything to open back up so I can experience brum again.

I hope this helps!

~Caitlin~
Original post by a2n0d0y1
Yeah, the only thing putting me off is the accomidation as it seems so spread out🤣

You are likely to only be in the accom for the first academic year i dont think this should put you off.
Reply 5
I have offers from Liverpool and Bristol for Psychology and I think I'm going to firm Bristol & insure Warwick. I've heard some bad stuff about Bristol's student satisfaction that is putting me off but overall I think it's the better option (for me personally)

Quick Reply

Latest