Female Muslims attending Uni of Nottingham 2021 - accommodation

Watch
Hafsah1!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, I am a female Sunni Muslim wanting to study Psychology at Uni of Nottingham in Sept 2021. I'm wondering if:

1. Anyone is going to study Psychology at this uni? (or even study in general)
2. If anyone is interested in sharing a flat in the uni accommodation with me? I'm thinking of staying at Dagfa House or Riverside Point which both look good and close to the campus.
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hafsah1!)
Hi, I am a female Sunni Muslim wanting to study Psychology at Uni of Nottingham in Sept 2021. I'm wondering if:

2. If anyone is interested in sharing a flat in the uni accommodation with me? I'm thinking of staying at Dagfa House or Riverside Point which both look good and close to the campus.
I’m not going to that uni but it’s worth noting that you usually don’t get to request to live with certain people.
Sometimes you can ask to be placed near someone you know but it’s not garunteed
Hafsah1!
Rep:
?
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
I’m not going to that uni but it’s worth noting that you usually don’t get to request to live with certain people.
Sometimes you can ask to be placed near someone you know but it’s not garunteed
Hi, yeah that’s fine thank you for letting me know, I was just generally looking for other people who were considering staying there or just going to the university in general.
amritraix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi, ive applied for cancer sciences and am also looking at riverside & dagfa!
elhamm_a
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Hey I’m studying English but I was also hoping to be out in a female only accommodation. I’m also thinking of applying to Dagfa, Broadgate and Raleigh Pakt. When applying for it you can add the option of single sex accommodation and if enough people do it they’ll make it happen.
Hafsah1!
Rep:
?
(Original post by elhamm_a)
Hey I’m studying English but I was also hoping to be out in a female only accommodation. I’m also thinking of applying to Dagfa, Broadgate and Raleigh Pakt. When applying for it you can add the option of single sex accommodation and if enough people do it they’ll make it happen.
Hey, thanks for letting me know I’ll keep that in mind if I apply
Hvjsnn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Hi I I’ve applied to notts and am also thinking of riverside point ,Dagfa house and spc
Last edited by Hvjsnn; 2 months ago
rzerroug
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I’m going to Notts and I’m looking for female flat mate lmk if interested x
aaliahz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiyaa, I'm Aaliah, I've firmed notts for Industrial Econ iAI've applied for accom (single sex) at SPC, Riverside, Nott 2 and Raleigh park
Hvjsnn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is spc your first choice ?
aaliahz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hvjsnn)
Is spc your first choice ?
yesss it is, not sure if I'll get though because its quite a popular one.
wbu?
Hvjsnn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ohh riverside Is my first with spc second
aaliahz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hvjsnn)
Ohh riverside Is my first with spc second
what are you studying?
ebyanh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey girl, im going notts to study sociology im yet to book my accom but im planning on staying at dagfa or spc
Hafsah1!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ebyanh)
hey girl, im going notts to study sociology im yet to book my accom but im planning on staying at dagfa or spc
Heyyy, I think Dagfa’s already fully booked;(
ebyanh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Heyyy, I think Dagfa’s already fully booked;(
oh shoot spc it is then. i need to book it asap that means
ebyanh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh shoot spc it is then. i need to book it asap that means
is anyone else having trouble booking accom rn. it says the application window is closed
aaliahz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is anyone else having trouble booking accom rn. it says the application window is closed
hey girl,
yeah they sent an email saying that they are temporarily closing applications for accom last week unfortunately.
if you're really keen on getting it booked a lot of people book it privately on 'unite' but spc is full and do your research before because the company has some bad reviews to do with customer service and cleanliness etc, but yeah thats an option.
you can always just wait till they the uni reopens it though
ebyanh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aaliahz)
hey girl,
yeah they sent an email saying that they are temporarily closing applications for accom last week unfortunately.
if you're really keen on getting it booked a lot of people book it privately on 'unite' but spc is full and do your research before because the company has some bad reviews to do with customer service and cleanliness etc, but yeah thats an option.
you can always just wait till they the uni reopens it though
Okey doke thank you
ebyanh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Little update guys, I’ve booked my accom through unite and I’m staying at Riverside Point. Hope to see you guys there
Last edited by ebyanh; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (82)
35.81%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (37)
16.16%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (10)
4.37%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (24)
10.48%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (27)
11.79%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (28)
12.23%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
9.17%

Watched Threads