For PWC Audit, Do they care about Audit experience or is it more about the person?

Watch
GM_2_B
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to get an opinion in regards to the experience level that PWC expect from someone trying to get on their audit scheme. I have an Economics undergraduate / masters. I don't have any prior auditing/accountancy experience, but I have some experience reading financial statements. I feel a lot of my skills are transferable to audit, and whilst it isn't my first choice, I could do quite well in it. Having said all of this, I was concerned if PWC only consider or seriously consider people with relevant experience. When applying, it didn't state it, however, for my own sanity, I would like an opinion in regards to this. Thanks to anyone who can help, it means alot
thrwawy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If it is for a grad scheme then they won't really care, provided you can demonstrate a proper motivation to want to work in audit at PWC.
GM_2_B
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by thrwawy)
If it is for a grad scheme then they won't really care, provided you can demonstrate a proper motivation to want to work in audit at PWC.
Ok thank you, yes it for a grad scheme. I believe I could be good at audit, but we will see
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed