Invisalign for underbite

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can someone please recommend places I can get Invisalign in London.

I have a underbite and midline shift and the underbite is really causing jaw pain especially when eating.

I can’t get braces from nhs as I’m 19 furthermore when I went when I was younger they said my situation didn’t meet the criteria for braces under nhs so I have to pay.

Please recommend some really good Invisalign providers would really appreciate it
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A lot of dentists provide Invisalign. Just search up a few where you live and have a look through their websites or call them and ask.
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can someone please recommend places I can get Invisalign in London.

I have a underbite and midline shift and the underbite is really causing jaw pain especially when eating.

I can’t get braces from nhs as I’m 19 furthermore when I went when I was younger they said my situation didn’t meet the criteria for braces under nhs so I have to pay.

Please recommend some really good Invisalign providers would really appreciate it
https://www.squaremiledentalcentre.co.uk/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (622)
48.9%
No (650)
51.1%

Watched Threads